•one•

Madison

Have you ever been so afraid to leave the place you feel the most safe at, just because someone wants to harm you?

Well thats me. I'm afraid. Afraid to face him. He is the most feared person in school. I don't understand why his always satisfied with himself when he hurts people who've probably haven't done anything to deserve it.

Me. I hardly know him, yet he feels the need to beat me up and break every bone in my body. I've done nothing to him, and ever since the first day I walked through the high school doors, he has made my life a living hell. Its been a constant ruiteen for about two years.

Well, I can't hide in the girls bathroom forever, I'll have to go out and face him. That and the fact that I have to go to my last class for the day. Which is gym. How fun. Note the sarcasm.

I jumped off bathroom counter. I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. I was wearing a jeans, along with a grey long sleeve jersey, to cover my scars, white converse and my back pack. I wore my hair loose, my long, curly brown hair hung over my shoulder. I opened the door to exit the girls bathroom.

I looked left and right, just to make sure he wasn't around. Once I saw that their was nobody in the hallway, I smiled thinking that I was free from a beating. I walked towards my locker, and started unpacking my back pack, putting all the things I don't need into my locker. Once I was done I started walking to the locker room, where I was to change into my gym clothes.

"Going somewhere Madison?" His voice booms from the other end of the hallway.

That voice belongs to one person and one person only.

Luke Hemmings.

Run!

||

Hiya...

So umm yeah this new wattpad is cool so I'm yeah, i was really mad when I realized the mistake...

It didn't save... flip, it was so stupid, it didn't even make sense.

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.

-Kirsten x