ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒫𝒶𝓈𝓉! 𝒩𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒜𝓇𝓉𝒾𝒻𝒶𝒸𝓉𝓈!

The next day was relaxing. Like always, there wasn't much crime. Today, Brian is at a museum with his friends, Suna and Aki.

Aki was only there to finish a history project. Suna was the one to take Aki to the museum with many artifacts from the Hard Wars and the past.

"Interesting..." Brian noted that he was studying artifacts and paintings using his fixed AnalyzeIT orb-shaped drone—now known as AnaylzeITS.

He had to use his technokinesis powers and download the online history of the world and Silicon (as he was an interdimensional traveler and had to get stranded in the world) into the drone.

"Stand aside, peasants," a voice perked up from behind Brian, making him turn around. "I'm here to impart some knowledge." He walked down a couple of stairs.

"Hm?" Brian raised an eyebrow, glancing between Aki Light and the nerdy boy. Judging by Aki's annoyed face, it seems he either had a history with him or knew him but didn't like him. "Aki Light, do you know this guy?"

"We both know this guy, Peter Punkowski," Suna explained. "He's one of the youngest but smartest students in Silicon Central."

"But he is the most annoying." Aki protested. "His voice is like nails across a motherboard!"

Peter has blond curtained hair and cyan eyes and wears blue double-bridge round glasses, a maroon shirt with white/blue stripes, a blue bowtie, a lime backpack, white lime-tipped socks, red and blue sandals, and beige cargo shorts supported by lime suspenders. One of his defining characteristics is the green snot that dangles from his nose.

Brian sweatdropped, sighing with exasperation as he adjusted his glasses. "...That kid needs some nasal spray and a lot of tissue boxes." He muttered under his breath.

"He only cares about being a teacher's pet and cuts everyone off!" Aki added his reason to why he has a strong distaste for him.

Suna assured her younger brother. "And he's going to help you get through that history report." She jabbed a thumb at the nerdy kid. "Plus, he works for Candy, so I figured out I hired him." She crossed her arms with a smug look as Aki walked away, sitting aside as he hid behind a contained artifact.

"I'm not going to learn anything from that annoying kid." He muttered under his breath, narrowing his eyes as he felt Peter approaching.

"Oh boy..." Brian sighed, adjusting his coat. "This will be a long day with Aki's antics..." He wiped his square-shaped glasses before approaching the boy. "Come on, Aki," he grabbed his shoulder before pulling him to his feet.

"You got to get this history project over with. The better you know, the less you'll have to learn and repeat from a nerdy kid you don't like." The tall brown-haired male huffed, patting his head. "Deal with it."

"Professor Punkowski," Peter adjusted his glasses. "Reporting for duty! Ha! 'Duty'..." He chuckled, wiping away a dangling snot with an arm.

Brian cleared his throat, uncomfortable by Peter's cleanliness. "Alright, Professor Punkowski," he sighed, playing along with Peter's role. "Listen here—if you're going to be presentable," he reached into his utility bag and reached for three props.

One is a futuristic-looking pump bottle with a glowing blue liquid inside. The product has a clean, minimalist design, with a simple, bold font on the label highlighting the words "Heal" and "San." The bottle has an ergonomic, easy-to-grip shape and a transparent exterior that allows the user to see how much product is left.

The other is a sleek and modern-looking tissue box. Its minimalist rectangular shape is made of durable, recycled material in cool gray. The lid is transparent, and when you open it, you see a stack of 3X tissues inside, each individually wrapped in a thin layer of biodegradable film to keep them moist and fresh.