Chapter 1: Falling for you... and you?

Siobhan walked into the office, Marjorie ignoring her presence and Autumn raising a brow at it. Their eyes met and Siobhan was the first to look away. Luckily her hair covered the redness of her ears.

"Marjorie, Autumn. There will be another fee increase, per the owner." Siobhan's icy blue eyes rolled and Marjorie was the first to complain, quite loudly.

"Again?! We're still taking the heat from the last increase and now we have to deal with another?! I swear, when I get my hands on that man!"

"Well, glad you feel so strongly about it." Siobhan rolled her eyes and turned to leave when she slammed straight into a parent, their coffee spilling all over her.

She winced as the hot liquid burned her torso and wiped the splatters off from her hands.

"Oh god, are you alright, darling?" The parent spoke, grabbing some napkins to help.

"I'm fine."

Marjorie was heard snickering in the back but Siobhan couldn't even focus on it as her skin was absolutely burning. Although, this pain was nothing compared to the pain she endured from Roger on a nightly basis.

"I'm so sorry, I did not mean to run into you." The parent apologized profusely and Siobhan just waved her off, snatching the napkins before leaving.

Both Autumn and Marjorie walked worriedly. Siobhan's reaction was too calm.

"I'm going to check on her." The parent spoke, hurrying out of the door.

"I'll make sure Siobhan doesn't kill her." Autumn stood calmly and followed behind, heading towards the loo.

Siobhan was stood in the mirror, wiping any bit of coffee she could find on her skin. She lifted her shirt and a bright red patch was sat right in the middle of her stomach, smaller bruises scattered elsewhere.

She was startled when the door opened, two people entering. She made eye contact with the green eyed parent and froze.

"Hiya. I'm Vivian, I really want to apologize and check on you. I know that coffee was blazing hot." She spoke softly, her eyed trailing over the blonde's.

Autumn observed silently, watching the interaction carefully. Truthfully, she'd always known Siobhan was a tasteful delight she wanted to dive into, she'd never gotten a chance though. Vivian, however, was new territory for her. Autumn hated to sound greedy but she wanted them both.

She leaned against the door, arms crossed.

"I'm fine. Just a small burn. Nothing serious." Siobhan looked away and played with hair, revealing her bright red ears.

"Darling, your ears! Are you burning up?" Vivian placed a hand on poor Shibby's forehead and the smaller woman froze, eyes wide. "Sorry, I'm a nurse, it's just by instinct."

Autumn smirked.

"I'm fine! Just-" Siobhan stomped her foot then rushed out, pushing past Autumn who was stood on the door.

"Another tantrum thrown by our lovely Siobhan."

"Is she always like that?" Vivian smiled, looking at Aut who raised a brow.

"She's actually more calm than usual. It could certainly be worse." Aut explained monotonously, her eyes roaming Vivian's body.

Vivian's were doing the same to her and Aut smirked, their eyes locking.

"I have a feeling I'll be seeing you a lot more." Vivian spoke, Autumn's smirk only confirming it. They exited the bathroom and Aut went to find Siobhan whilst Vivian left for work.

Meanwhile Siobhan was hiding in a storage closet.

There was no way she was blushing over not one but two women? She's not interested in women like that yet her heart is pounding, her ears are red, and she can't stop thinking about them both.

Why was her life so complicated?!