Chapter 2: Save me... please

It had been weeks since the three's last encounter. Vivian had been working many many night shifts, working to move to another house with Jamie.

Siobhan hadn't even been coming to work anymore, leaving everyone confused. She wouldn't answer their calls or texts.

Autumn had been snooping around her father's office, trying to find out information when she found Siobhan's phone locked away in a drawer. She stared at it confusedly then grabbed it and stuck it in her pocket.

She quickly left out and went out of the building where cameras couldn't catch sight of her.

Meanwhile, Siobhan had been locked away in her and Roger's bedroom. He had been starving her, violating her in the worse way possible, then finishing the night with a punch to the chest, knocking her out. She had been so weak that she couldn't even move from her spot on the floor.

Tonight though, she was finding a way somehow.

Roger had been drinking with his buddies since the early hours this morning. So when he finally arrived home, he was swaying, slurring his words, as well as stumbling around their room.

"You look absolutely delicious, Siobhan. I think tonight, we'll-" Hiccup. "-have so much fun." He slurred, grabbing her hair roughly. She whimpered and he delivered multiple punches to her chest, face, and stomach.

She just curled up, trying to shield herself from his blows. Suddenly she was flipped over and he got on the floor, staring at her with a devilish grin.

"Roger please." She cried, holding her arms in front of her body. She tried to push him away but her strength was gone. He pinned her down and assaulted her, going unnecessarily rough with her body.

She just cried and sobbed, begging him to stop.

When he finally did, he kicked her stomach and walked away. She heard him leave the house and she slowly attempted to stand. She grabbed hold of the doorhandle of the bathroom door and pulled herself up, standing on shaky legs.

She limped and whimpered with each step, her ankle throbbing painfully. She managed to find her bag, her hidden list of numbers at the bottom of it. She grabbed the one that said Tesco and dialed it in the landline.

It rang three times before someone picked up.

"Hello?"

"Autumn, please." Siobhan cried out, leaning on the counter for support.

"Siobhan? Where are you?" Some shuffling could be heard.

"Please come get me! I-I can't! I-"

"Siobhan!!" Roger's voice could be heard. She panicked and let out a sob.

"He's going to kill me! Autumn please!!" She screamed as Roger got closer before the line dropped.

Autumn had already started making her way to her father's home. She'd called Reece and Mia for backup. She was strong but she knew even if he was drunk, she wouldn't be able to take her father all by herself.

Siobhan fell to the floor, screaming as Roger slammed her body against the wall. He grabbed a empty glass he'd poured his whiskey into earlier and threw it at her. The shards of glass sinking into her skin.

"You ungrateful arse!! After all I do for you!!" He yelled, his heavy work boots slammed against her rib cage. Something cracked inside her and she screamed out, hoping someone, anyone, would hear.

"Please!! I'm sorry!!"

Autumn arrived and didn't even put her car in park, running to the door. It was unlocked and she ran inside, seeing her father standing over Siobhan.