14

Aurelia's summer had been amazing, though she had to admit, she missed Sirius.

they'd been writing to each other quite often, but it wasn't the same as seeing him everyday... kissing him every now and then.

today was finally the day they go to Aurelia's summer house.

since it would have been a 7 hour drive, Aurelia just apparated her car with her.

Lily and Marlene showed up shortly after. her parents had sent the house elves to stock on some food and clean the house.

"woah." Lily said when she saw Aurelia's car. "i can't believe you actually got one!" she said excitedly.

"i know right!"

"alright babes, let's go to the grocery store. i doubt your parents got alcohol and snacks." Marlene said, laughing at the two.

"i brought veritaserum though. that way if we replay 21 questions, no one could lie." Aurelia said mischievously.

they got into the car and made their way towards the grocery store.

"you drive surprisingly well," Lily started. "i know right!" Marlene said.

"hey! what does that mean?!" Aurelia chuckled as they parked.

"alright. let's go."

———

the girls were laughing as they made pancakes, when they heard the doorbell ring.

"i'll get it." Lily volunteered, covered in flour.

"just in time," Aurelia said as she turned around to face the boys. "we're making pancakes."

"more like the pancakes are making you." Remus said as he stared at the mess, making all three girls look at each other and laugh.

it was because Marlene threw flour at Aurelia, starting a little food war.

"where's Peter?" Marlene asked.

"he's not coming," Aurelia frowned at that. "but, he is coming for the world cup!"

Aurelia waved her wand and cleaned the mess. since she did come from a pureblood family, the trace was a little off, since it was used to magic always being used around her at home. but she couldn't abuse it either.

she went up with Marlene to hug the boys, until she got to Sirius. "hi." she smiled.

"hey," he leaned down and hugged her, his hands on her waist, "i missed you." the group was used to their behaviour by now.

Marlene and Lily knew about Aurelia's feelings. though they weren't told about Sirius', they'd be blind if they didn't notice.

once the boys got settled, they took the pancakes outside and sat by the beach.

Remus and Marlene had gone to swim, while the rest sat on the shore.

"come on you guys! the water's amazing!"

"coming, in a sec!" Aurelia said as she was reading a book.

"come on Eli, hurry up!"

Sirius took off her shirt ready to join the two.

"get off the pretty little arse Lia, let's go."

"yes yes, give me a sec." she said not looking up from her book.