Chapter 3: Friends To Lovers

When the girl arrived at a certain location, she knew that this was where Jozzer lives following her heart as she walks up pressing her index finger on the doorbell.

A familiar was soon heard through the voice box.

"Hello am I speaking with Jozzer."  Moira question with a gentle tone.

"Yes ma'am and who are you."

"My name is Moira and I was wondering if we could hangout it's okay if you don't want to."

"Wait Moira weren't you the one that commented on my Instagram saying I was cute."

"Yep that was me."

The sound of the door opening revealing the man himself, he looked even more handsome in person now since Moira was able to meet him and speak to him.

"Hello Jozzer." She says sweetly.

Smiling brightly.

Earning one back.

"Hello gorgeous." Jozzer replied.

The two went out for a walk around Califronia, getting to know each other in person Moira of course admitted the incident which Jozzer was so kind to let go of the incident she had done.

And within about 5 to 6 hours the two became close minute by minute they've hung out during their walk, Moira had the guts and courage to give Jozzer a kiss on the lips after she placed one on his cheek.

It all changed as their friendship changed into an actual relationship, continuing the kiss a bit longer before walking back to Jozzer's apartment.

(A/N: I know for damn sure that this man doesn't live in a house correct me if I'm wrong I dare ya.)