Chapter 4: Agreement

Sitting down together in their now shared bedroom, watching anime just the usual routine as a new couple now but Moira and Jozzer haven't tried anything intensly physical since they were both still virgins so there was gonna be something to discuss about.

Of course Moira trusted her new boyfriend with everything, especially when she's told him about her childhood.

So she got up and started a conversation with Jozzer.

It went on for about a decent hour.

Until the two found each other in a intense moment, their lips connect together, their bodies touch pressing against one another deeply.

Showing that they were ready to lose something they've been keeping for awhile.

Sounds of pleasure fill the room thankfully the walls were sound proof, so no one could hear anything that was happening.

Jozzer was the one taking control making his girl the submissive one during the intense yet steamy moment, they were having together it was something he's experiencing for the first time.

Teasing and toying with Moira before giving her what she's been begging for, slowly lining his cock up before shoving it all the way inside of her earning moans and whimpers from the girl.

Sweet yet dominate names as well.

Feeling her nails dig into his skin, first his arms then his back while she continues to moan his name.

Calling him daddy or master was just enough to earn herself a reward from the man she loved ever since she was 12 years old.