Pilot

On a Thursday night, a young 17 year old girl decided to go on a hunt never telling her family about it or about her little immortality at all since it was a permanent curse that's been put upon her for a very long time.

Life hasn't been friendly, considering the fact that she wasn't able to eat much as she wanted to or drink as much either and that made things difficult.

So the only way this girl could live is through blood either from a human or animal.

This curse was also allowing her to be gifted with the abilities to fly, read minds of other's, fastness which meant that she was able to run faster then ever, and have vision to see which victim was her next prey to feed on.

And it didn't matter to Moira at all usually she loved going by the name Mavis, but no one gave two shits about which name she wanted to be called not even her own fucked up family.

The family she never truly wanted in the first place as a little girl and now as a teenager almost a young adult, it was a secret the young girl had kept to herself for as long as she could remember there wasn't any way she could bring it up towards the family she secretly despised, hated, and was so unhappy with.

'Luckily for me I'm alone now...maybe I should think about running away....to California my home state.' She thought to herself.

Smiling at the thought of going back to the burning, hot weathered, deranged, yet happily state of California where she was born and actually belonged in.

Although one of her siblings were living in that state but Moira thought that it would be a good idea not to speak or try to get a hold of her family members, it was a good idea since the girl herself needed an extreme amount of space she wanted.

But then a special someone popped into her mind, the only person who always made the poor girl very, very, very, VERY happy in all of her depressed, broken, fucked up life.

Jozzer....

A wicked but simple smile appeared on her face as her cheeks turn a shade of red.

'My love 💓 '