My Character bc just to clear some stuff up

So the main one I'll be using for this will be Carnelian Ember, I have various variants for different stories obviously but they're very similar. 

Carnelian Ember

Appearance

Female. Very tall, 175cm at the age of 12. For the Culprit's Crimes, she is a little shorter at 185 at the age of 17. By the time she's nineteen, she is 195 cm. 185 at 13, 186 at 14, 188 at 15, 190 at 16, etc. It stops at 19 yrs old though. Lean but muscular. Pretty slender. Crazily strong. Light, but still in the healthy range. Light brown skin. Chinese descent. Long straight pure black hair that goes to the hips. Jagged bangs shaped kind of like upside down shark teeth. Pointed chin. Angular features. Narrow eyes that are actually pretty large if you think about it. Irises are strange as in the upper halves of them are clear dark blue that blends into pure blood red in the lower halves. The tips of her hair are dipped in silver (KotLC Tam reference). Long slender fingers. Actually kinda beautiful but most people don't notice. Long legs. Vertical scar going through her right eyelid, no damage to the actual eye though, quite large and visible. Rectangular body shape. Flat chest. Slightly longer than necessary nails painted black. Retractable claws that are about 5 cm long and metallic black. Mutation (Skander Saga thing but present in almost every form) is a pair of huge avian wings made of magical flames with 6 metre wingspan that she can make disappear. Always dressed in black, blue, dark colours, and/or white. Hair is spiky and almost always in either a high ponytail or out. Super fast, strong, agile, and athletic. Can jump super high and land like a cat. Good at acrobatics. /AN : for The Culprits' Crimes, all supernatural parts are deleted/ Longer than normal canines. Often wears black combat boots. Absolutely refuses to wear any kind of makeup no matter what. Always carries a razor sharp dagger in a hidden sheath on her thigh. 

Other stuff

Super intelligent, like 195 IQ. Very good at fighting with any weapon and without weapons too. Ebony Ember is her cousin except in The Culprits' Crimes, where she is her younger sister. Winged Cambion so it's kinda like the cambions in Legendborn but none of  the 'succumbing to their blood' shit. Long demon tail and demon horns but  she can make them disappear. Swears a lot. A horse called Bloodflame, castrated mare from the Arabian breed, full black and ugghhhhh typing on a iPad is a fucking nightmarreeeee. 

Okay, take 2 now that I'm on a computer. 

Also she has a female black domestic shorthair cat called Assassin and a black female peregrine falcon called Shadow. Aroace. Likes writing custom stories and books. Can't be intimidated. Almost always annoyed or bored face. Always either has her hair in a high ponytail or down. THE OPPOSITE OF FEMININE. Likes D&D in all of the worlds where it exists. Double pierced right ear and normal pierced left ear. Cold. Mean to most people. Sarcastic. Loyal to real friends. Loves fighting. Loves reading books. Legendborn varient : Selwyn is her half brother cus why not yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Unicorn

Fire wielder. Unicorn name is Dark Moon's Glory, or Moon for short. Moon is mostly black with silver primary and secondary feathers and red coverts. Insanely powerful. Cannot be killed by a spirit wielder. Can use magic without touching. Can summon multiple elements at once and make a lasting piece of magic. 

ok this is all i can be bothered to type up byeee for now