DREAM COME TRUE 【MOONFLOWER】

Request by EstellaSun69

----------
WARNING THIS CONTAIN ;

Moonflower
Smut
Swear
Uncomfortable stuff

If you have any of these, please click off this page. Is it not my fault for you not reading the warning.

Bottom : ASTRO
Top : DANDY
---------

Dandy has been lately busy with this shop, none of the players buying his TERRIBLE item, which he gets frustrated, now, this is their last chance...

Once the elevator has started, he descends his shop.
As the player is on the floor, Twisted Dandy is roaming and yet has a high above attention rather than other twisted Toon.

He usually killed every player to remain easily because they are stoopid, like how you guys always die at floor 1-
Anyway.
He thinks he killed every toon, but there is one more toon left, Astro.. but unfortunately, he escaped the floor.

Once after that, during the odd floor, it is normal. Nothing happened to Astro. He is mostly soloing everything.
Once he is at even the floor, Dandy shop appears. "Ahem, where my manner?" This time, is... heart? There chocolate inside of it. Astro is so confused, is not even valentines, and has already passed.

"C'mon, Moon boy, this item is special! Is only 1 tape!!" Dandy beg Astro.

Astro didn't think much of this, but he brought it, maybe... just a taste... hopefully, nothing will happen...

BITES!

...

after the first bite, he started to feel very different... Dandy just grinned, knowing he was hiding...
"Dandy... what did.... yo...." Astro faint before he could finish his sentence.

Astro woke up, he in the bed(Y'all, Dandy didn't tie him up, by the way).
He doesn't know how he got here or something, yet he usually not holding his blanket as his four arm exposes, yet he knew Dandy already knew about his extra arm, anyway.

TIMESKIP BECAUSE EVERYTHING HERE IS SH-

Dandy is just in bed with Astro, Dandy has been dreaming of this for so long. For a moment, he went for deep kisses. I mean, like, VERY DEEP kisses.

Astro lean in, and after 3 minutes, they stop with uhhh string of saliva in their tongue(BYE, MAKING SMUT MAKES ME GIGGLE).

Then, Dandy start fucking ride on Astro, the moan and whatever the hell they are doing is spill inside the room(Pebble:🧍‍♂️).
D

andy start to thrusting up Astro by just pushing him, Astro beg for more, he is getting exhausted but the pain-pleasure make him want more of these fucking stuff inside.
The more the two doing this, the more pleasure they are having.

Astro didn't want Dandy to stop, he kept wanted more, "FUCKING SHIT, MORE PLEASE." Astro said to Dandy.
Dandy gave a hickey on Astro neck, then thrust him up.

Astro reached his limit and spread uhhh... You already know what it is... out of his, uhh, productive part.

andy stops, and they are both panting from exhausted.

Dandy give Astro a kiss on the cheek, as the two fucking idiot sleep and cuddle in the bed.
Pebble is confuse what the fuck is going on in Dandy bedroom and why his owner aint let him in, he want affection from him. He thought his owner was playing with Astro without him, so sad:(

Dandy woke up, he left Astro in bed, and he decided to let him sleep as he decided to do his job as a shopkeeper, the star of the show, and a mascot. Children favourite Toon is the best main character out of all main characters(Vee, Shelly, Sprout, Pebble(sorry), and Astro).

Dandy plays with Pebble sometime.

Pebble finally knew his owner didn't forget about him(Don't even tell the poor rock pet...).
-

MOONFLOWER SUPREMERCY FOREVERRRRRR.