🌈 Assignment 20 | August 16 - August 30

Welcome to the Unicorn Guild, Assignment 20!

🌈 NEWS 🌈

☆ None! Thank you all for being fantastic members!

🌈 RULES 🌈

Each assignment runs twice within a month, with new updates on the 1st and 16th. For your assignment, you must read 6 chapters of your partner's book with at least 6 quality comments per chapter, along with 1 constructive outline comment of 100+ characters per chapter detailing what you liked and what you thought could be improved.

Comments must be made during the duration of the assignment, and reports must be submitted in the inline comments within 7 days of reading. This will make it easier for our admins to check. You'll have to submit your assignment before 11:59 pm EST on the last day of the assignment, as shown in the assignment title.

To report what you've read, make an inline comment on the paragraph your assignment is attached to.

Example report: Read chapters 1-6 of Daybreaker by @Aptionia.

If you're paired with a [READER!], you don't have to do any reading for the assignment! Enjoy the amazing comments your partner will leave.

If you would like to be permanently paired with your partner, feel free to ask them after you've reported your reading.

🌈 STAFF 🌈

MilaSteelesHearts 

🌈 PARTNERS 🌈

None

🌈 ASSIGNMENTS 🌈

If the story you are assigned does not have enough chapters to complete the assignment, reading what's available will count as assignment completion. Thank you!

Heaven in Abyss, Hell in Paradise by seaselene 
Deal Breakers by LVKINGSTON (Book 1)

Twisted Destiny by Coco_da_cat 
The Alpha and The Witch by LVKINGSTON (Book 2)

Ink3dverse reads Sunflower by jadewestisbae 
jadewestisbae reads Nevergolden (Screenplay) by LadyMaryAverman 
LadyMaryAverman reads The Crypt Of Lysidamus by Ink3dverse 

🌈 HIATUS 🌈

None

🌈 PROBATION 🌈

We did not receive enough reports from the following members. If you do not complete the missed assignment, you will be removed from the club for inactivity. If you wish to leave the club, please let us know.

To be removed from probation, please complete the missed assignments and make your reports in an inline comment by your name. Once you complete the missed assignment, you will be re-added in the next assignment.

None

🌈 OTHER🌈

EmmeMoore86 - Hello! We were unsure if you were still active on Wattpad since we didn't receive a response to our questions about your hiatus. Please let us know if you'd like to continue with this club as soon as possible. Thank you!