Fly niy- wants & needs

In which y/n and fly niy breakup and fly niy tries to win her back...will she be able to do it or is y/n finally over fly niys bs for good ?

will she be able to do it or is y/n finally over fly niys bs for good ?

———————————————————————————

Y/N'S POV-

I was currently at the contract signing for a new show that's being filled for nowthatstv, I was one of the first ones here so at this point I'm just in my teams room with the my teams captain naj, as we wait for the rest of our team mates "so what's up with you and fly niy" naj said scooting her chair closer to me "nothing I'm done with her childish ass I'm standing on big business this time too" I responded while sticking my tongue out slightly & swiping my hand under my chin "oh yea ? So are you finna let me take you out then" naj said looking me dead in my eyes making me a lil nervous, me and naj always had a flirtatious relationship before me and fly were together and when we would break up, it's been a few times where we almost had fucked but I never went threw with it because I know she has real feelings for me while I've never been able to fully leave fly niy so I always encourage naj to mess with other people cause I don't think it'd be fair to give her so much false hope just to break her heart "I don't know najjjjjj" I dragged out while spinning my chair around so we wouldn't make eye contact "just think about it, you know you deserve better & I could give you that" she responded as she stopped my chair and leaned in close to my face before placing a double peck on my lips making me smile "alright I'll think about it" I said still smiling hard from that little peck "alright bro you better let me know what's up at the end of filming okay ?"

THIRD PERSON'S POV-
Y/n nodded in response while keeping the same smile on her face, she liked how bold naj was but at the same time she felt bad cause she knew she wouldn't be ready to leave her ex girlfriend fly niy for good and naj knew that too but it didn't stop her from trying

TIME SKIP TO ON THE SPRINTER-

Y/n sat still in her seat fighting the urge to throw herself out of the moving vehicle because she was currently sat directly next to her ex fly niy who was constantly trying to talk to her which she wasn't going for, fly niy and y/n both played a huge part on the reasoning as to why they broke up, niy was very obviously insecure in the relationship & not amount of reassurance would ease those insecurities while y/n would get distant and not talk to niy for hours & when she did it would be dry, she would show no interest in the conversation or in fly niy all together & she did that because was tired of the constant fussing and fighting so she thought if she'd slowly distance herself it'll make both of them lose feelings so the break up wouldn't be so bad...but she was wrong that only made things worse. "How have you been pretty" fly niy said attempting to strike another conversation with y/n once again causing the other girl to just sighed before responding "I've been good niyniy" y/n said finally responding to fly niy making the brown skin girl unbearably happy "I love your outfit" fly niy said in a slight whisper while rubbing her hands on y/n's lower waist to feel the material of the clothing she was wearing (🌚) .

 "How have you been pretty" fly niy said attempting to strike another conversation with y/n once again causing the other girl to just sighed before responding "I've been good niyniy" y/n said finally responding to fly niy making the brown skin gir...

"Thank you." Y/n responded gently moving fly niys hands from her waist, to y/n she was wearing a basic & comfy fit & with fly niy already knowing her style she was sure niy knew that too so she assumed she was just getting buttered up but in reality fly niy genuinely liked her outfit and thought she looked amazing, but then again she always thought her ex girlfriend looked good especially naked while freshly out of the shower as images of her naked & soapy ex girlfriend came into her mind fly niy bit her lip while slowly rolling her head back, already in pleasure just at the simple thought of her ex she wanted y/n back bad....no she needed y/n back bad so she was going to make it a mission to get y/n back before this show was done filming because she knew it was going to be the best chance she had since they were actually going to be together in the same building.

———————————————————————————
I wanted to make a part 2 of the live Q&A story but I got kinda stuck so here's this one since fly niy was requested 🧝🏽‍♀️

please make sure to vote (the star icon at the bottom of the screen) and remember that I'm very open to request & constructive criticism 💞

Hope yall enjoyed💋