Confession

They quickly got out of the washroom. They went back to the event room. They finally found Mr Smith, a history teacher. "Hi, can we see Ms Johnson?" Nova asked him.
"What?" He answered as he could not hear her well, due to the music, but simultaneously had bad hearing.
"Can we talk to Ms Johnson?" Nova asked louder this time, basically yelling.
"Ms Johnson?" He asked.
"Yes!" Nova answered loudly and exciting, as he finally understood her.
"She's in her office!" He yelled.
"Alright, thank you!" Nova said and turned around to get out of the room with Ruth and Naomi. Yet, it was difficult, since it was covered with confetti. "Where did the confetti even come from, eh?" Ruth yelled. "I don't remember them having confetti!" Ruth continued. "Or that dart on the floor. I thought smoking was not allowed!" Nova continued. "Dart? Where?" "That's Canadian slang for 'cigarette'" Ruth replied. "Oh" Naomi said. After a while, they managed to get out. They found the principle's office. They could hear Ms Johnson's voice, so they knew she was in there. "So, who's going to say it?"
"Naomi will."
"Thanks, girl."
Naomi knocks on the door and they get inside.
"Hello, Ms Johnson! I'd like to tell you about something very serious, that has happened in this school."
"I'm all ears, Ms Adams." "This situation includes students Grace Taylor, Chloe , Vivian  , Ruth Bennett and me. Grace persuaded me, Chloe and Vivian to basically 'kidnap' Ruth, during this school dance. The plan was that Vivian would offer her an orange juice, with a sleeping pill that I put in it. Then, before the pills worked , Vivian would quickly take her to the bathroom and tie her up in a chair. It is unknown to me what Grace would apparently do afterwards, as that was something Grace refused to tell me and as far as I'm concerned, neither do Chloe or Vivian know about this. I did put the pill in her cup, but Ruth never drank a sip from it, since it looked too orange and she thought it was radioactive. So, Chloe grabbed her by the wrist and dropped her down, leaving her unconscious and following the rest of the steps of the 'plan' I just described you. After that, I felt so guilty, I tried to get Grace out of it. Nova heard us and recorded our conversation" Naomi explained in a very serious tone. Then Nova played the recording on her phone. It started playing:
"Why should we stop? Didn't you basically also want it? You said she was rude to you!" Grace was yelling.
"But, I don't think it's the correct decision anymore. Apart from the fact that it's illegal, it's generally bad. I don't understand why you are even doing this. She didn't do anything to you!" Naomi tried to explain, as her voice sounded shaky.
"She tried to get with my now ex-boyfriend! How many times an I going to have to say it to you Naomi!" Grace continued saying frustrated.
"She literally rejected him in front of nearly the whole school! He was the one that tried to get with her! If there's anybody you should be angry at it's him not her!" Naomi yelled as if she was having a break down. "Are you sure you're not just jealous of her?" She said a bit quieter and more scared now.
"What did you say?" Grace yelled in a menacing tone.
"Are you sure you're not just jealous of her?" Naomi said again, a little louder this time.
"What?" Grace yelled as if Naomi just disrespected her in the worst way possible. "Me? Jealous of her?" "Naomi you're a disappointment and an idiot! Why would I, Grace Taylor, be envious of Ruth? Are you joking?"
"Go inside, wait for Chloe and then wait for me and don't you dare tell her all those stuff about you 'apparently regretting doing this', did you understand? Because you did not feel guilty when you put the sleeping pill in her juice! I guess you're lucky she didn't actually drink it!" Grace yelled very angrily. "And don't you dare say anything, because if we get in trouble, you also will  and your older brother, Liam, will be so disappeared that his little sister is a psychopath!" Grace continued.
"Fine!" Naomi said. The sound of a door opening, footsteps and then a door closing were heard.
The recording ended. I actually regretted my actions and let Ruth free, with Nova , as I saw her at the washroom, trying to open the door. I've came here to confess all these stuff. By the way, I also want to say how Vivian smoked at the dance and brought a bottle of alcohol, that she let on one of the tables with the drinks. She possibly threw one cigarette on the floor" Naomi continued explaining. This part was surprising. Nova and Ruth did not expect that.
"Alright, Ms Adams. I will take all of this into consideration. Just to let you know, you will be punished for your actions as well, but not as much as Ms Taylor, Ms Evans and Ms Davies . And I appreciate your honesty maturity, thank you" Ms Johnson said, while smiling at the last part. "I understand, Ms Johnson" Naomi said smiling.