Episode I: A Bad Beginning

The next morning, Aryll knocked on my door.  She said "Hey Octavia's dad! I wanna play with Octavia, is she available?" My dad said "I'll see right now! Octavia! Aryll wants to hang out with you. She wants to know if you're available. I replied "Yes!"

My dad said "Both of you have fun!"

I said "It's Link's birthday today" Aryll, I we should find him, he's probably still sleeping in the lookout tower. "I'll go find him, my grandma wants to see him anyways.." she said with a beaming smile. I said "Dude. He just fell asleep on the lookout tower last night.."

Aryll said "Of course he did.. it's Link."

We found him..

I said "Are you forgetful Link?"

Aryll said "Big Brother, did you forget that today is your birthday?"

He said "It is? Oh shoot. It is."

Aryll said "Grandma asked me to come get you! She wants you back at the house!"

Aryll told me "I want to give him my telescope today!"

I said "What? No! You love that thing! I have a baby blanket that my mom knitted me right when I was born, but I would never give that thing out! Maybe just let him borrow it temporarily?"

Aryll said "Hmm.. sure.. better idea."

Link came out of his house with a green outfit, it was 80 degree weather.. On this island, it is our culture to garb young boys in green clothes when they come of age.

I said "Dude. It's 90 degree weather.. he's gonna be so hot wearing that."

Aryll said "A hoy, Big Brother!  Did grandma make that outfit for you? But it looks like you'd be way too hot in those clothes.. I guess they're pretty neat though!"

I said "Well Aryll? Do you have something you want to give Link?"She said "Big Brother, I am going to let you borrow this special gift! Just for you! She said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Holding out a telescope.

Oh Big Brother! "Zoom into our house from here!"That postman looks a bit weird"

I said "He really does! That's Quill, he's a Rito.. did you know that the Rito are evolved from the Zora?"

Aryll said "Wow! How did you know?"

I said "I read it in all the books.. my mom had this book that I read, the text is in Ancient Hylian though.. but I'm fluent so I can read it."

Aryll said "I'm pretty sure you're like the only person nowadays who's fluent in Ancient Hylian."

Aryll said "AHHHHH LOOK UP IN THE SKY!!"

Link said "There's nothing there you two.."

I said "YES THERE IS!!! AGHHH THAT BIRD IS HUGE!! ITS HOLDING A GIRL?! THAT'S THE HELMAROC KING!! FROM ALL THE LEGENDS!!!"

Link said "Oh yeah.. a lot of girls have apparently gone missing lately.. that are Hylian! He's trying to get ahold of the Triforce Of Wisdom.. by gathering suspects who may be the identity of Princess Zelda!"

Me and Aryll yelled "AGHHH YOURE SCARING US!!!!"

Link said "Sorry!"

Aryll and I both screamed when the bird dropped the girl in the forest! It looked like some pirate ship was pursuing it!"

"DID YOU SEE THAT?" Aryll said "Big Brother! Go to the forest! But please get something to defend yourself with!" Link nodded.

He got a sword, and went up the hill, and after a while, Aryll said "Octavia? It's been a little bit. I am going up the hill to check on him, I'll be back in a few, okay? I promise I'll see you tonight for the meteor shower." She left with a wink. He walked out of the cave, with the pirate leader by the name of:

Tetra

Then.. that giant bird came once more, and I heard some screams. I could recognize that voice any time! No! This can't be true!

I ran back up to my house and stormed upstairs to my room, and grabbed all the postcards she has given me. I aggressively ripped them up into pieces, ran downstairs to the living room fireplace, and burned them to ashes. I ran upstairs to my room and locked the door.

Link came in and asked "How's Octavia doing?" My dad said "I don't know.. she doesn't want to come out of her room."

My dad said "Octavia.. Link is here to see you.."

Link knocked on my door "Umm it's Link? I'm here to see you. Are you okay?"

Link said "She is my sister.. but she's one of your best friends, right?"

I nodded.

"It seems like Aryll was kidnapped.. I think I should ask the pirates to take me with them.." I said "I'm coming with you!" He said "Okay. We are in this together. At least I will have a nice friend to join me on this quest." I said "Okay."

The pirate girl was hesitant at first, but then she heard the tales.. that giant bird had made its nest at the: Forsaken Fortress.

She said "Hmm. Maybe if you get a shield, you can come with us." She whispered to me "You know, you're kind of cool, we both have number names. You might even be cooler than your friend.. he tried running off that cliff.. thinking he could fly.."

I said "Yeah.. he can be a bit clumsy sometimes.." She said "Wow.. that's an old piece of wood.. are you sure you can use that shield.. are you going to get splinters and cry? Whatever, if you're ready. then let's go, before I change my mind!

Are the two of you ready?

We both said:

Yes.

The ship stowed of, heading to the Forsaken Fortress.