Episode IV: Our Prayers

The duo begin to investigate why the Master Sword has lost its power, and they all think it's because something happened to the sages who infused it with the power of the Golden Goddesses. The duo are instructed to search for the three sages, only to discover they have been killed, and all Laruto and Fado were staring at was Via, as they were trying to warn her she was a highly likely candidate for one of the new sages. This triggered the first time Via has ever seen to get angry. As you saw in previous chapters, Via began growing abnormal powers that kept getting stronger as time went on.

The duo go to awaken both Medli, and after they say goodbye to her as she has to remain in the Earth Temple to pray, the duo do the same to Makar, then say goodbye to him, as he has to remain in the Wind Temple to pray.

After they do that, it is more apparent that Via could be the remaining sage to-be. Will this all be a big misunderstanding, or will Via regret not listening to the words of Fado OR Laruto? Will she have genuinely not believed their words, or is it revealed that she doesn't want to believe their words, as it would mean she would have to spend,  the rest of her life praying, succeeding from a potentially permanent parting from her island, her family, her lovely neighbors, and her home?

Will she gracefully accept her fate, or will she try to run away from it to the point of pure determination to go through the forbidden Savage Labyrinth on her home island?

Link said "Octavia, about that cool sword thingy you were talking about earlier, should I go ahead and learn it?"

I said "My mind is telling me it could be useful. For some reason, I've been developing more powers lately.. I begun having these weird predictions.. since I heard the words about the "sages". How many crests you got"

Link said "Wow.. I counted my Knight's Crests! I have eleven!"

I said "Go ahead, learn it! I'll be right outside!"

Link came out of Orca's house a few minutes later, pretty dizzy. I said "What happened?"

He replied "AWESOMENESS! The attack is called the Hurricane Spin!"

Link said "But there's another song I must learn.. the Ballad Of Gales. It is required to reach the sages!

"Another whirlpool! Hold my hand!"

"Foolish sailing into a cyclone, huh? Let the wrath of Cyclos blow you both away!"

I said "Shoot him 3 times!"

Link did so, and Cyclos said "That's a heck of an arm you got there! I'm gonna teach you something really neat to you."

Link says "I'm Link. This is my friend, Octavia. She's a very talented mandolinist.

He said "Copy these notes!"

"You both have learned the Ballad Of Gales. Play it, and you can summon little cyclones that are just as happy as me!

Well I guess I'll head on home! See you!"

I said to Link "Let's go get those Power Bracelets. But first, we need some arrows to get to the Fire Mountain! We need the Fire and Ice arrows! I know where to get them! Come on Link! Mother and Child Isles! Warp there!"

He played the Ballad Of Gales! "Okay, here we are!" I said "Wowww! It's so pretty! Look at all the fairies!"

The Fairy Queen came, and said to Link "Tell me little boy, can you control the wind? So young to possess such power. I am the Queen Of The Fairy World, you know what boy, I like you. So I'm gonna give you new powers to the bow you possess!"

I saw some fairies go inside his chest, and I asked him if he was okay. Link said "OH YESS!!!"

"Ice arrows can freeze the hottest flames.. and fire arrows can melt the coldest ice."