Chapter Four.

Asking for help is something many people struggle with. It could be for many different reasons, such as fear or pressure. As for Siobhan, she didn't have anyone to speak to about her problems. She was never allowed to make friends, as per Roger's orders. The only people she was allowed to see were for work purposes only.

Siobhan was stuck in her bubble of hell. She was stuck with pain and suffering, and nobody could help her. After feeling Roger's hands on her over and over again, she knew she had to speak to someone. At that point, it didn't matter who she spoke to, but the person she chose to speak to has the kindest heart in the world. Marjorie Van Gould, the manager of the Knight Nursery. Even though Siobhan never got along with her, she knew Marjorie would be willing to help. She called her one night, asking if they could have a private urgent meeting at the nursery. Marjorie instantly agreed, thinking it would be work related.

On the day of the meeting, Siobhan's anxiety was high. She needed to tell someone about what has happened, but she was scared for what Marjorie would say to her. As she sat down with Marjorie in the office. she tried her best to hold back her tears.

"I need help."

As those words left Siobhan's mouth, the tears instantly started flowing. "Please, Marjorie I will do anything. Just help me." Marjorie sat there in shock, thinking ahout what to say. She never expected Siobhan of all people to ask her for help.

"What's going on?"

That's all Marjorie could say in that moment. She then sat back and listened to Siobhan as she spoke about what has been going on, she saw the bruises on her arms. Marjorie was heartbroken to hear how this stunning woman was being treated.

"Siobhan, I am so sorry. You don't deserve this." Marjorie wanted to hug her, but she knew it would only hurt her more.

"Take my number, I will save my number as 'Mum' on your phone. Whenever you feel unsafe, call me but pretend you're talking to your mum. Any time, day or night, I will be there to help you." Marjorie took Siobhan's phone and typed her number in.
"Thank you Marjorie. That means a lot."
"I will protect you Siobhan, you have me and Reece there for you. We will help you."

"I could do so much more for you, y'know
I could make you well if you just asked me to."