Chapter Seven.

"Help me. Please"

These were the last words Siobhan said before she lost consciousness, still lying on the floor where Roger had attacked her. 

"Siobhan, I'll be there soon." The woman on the other end of the phone line knew Siobhan was not okay. She quickly rushed over to their home, to find Siobhan lying lifeless on the floor. She carried Siobhan over her shoulder and lay her on the back seat of the car. 

The blonde was as white as a ghost, her neck covered in dark bruises. As soon as the car stopped outside the woman's home, she rushed inside with Siobhan in her arms. She lay the injured woman on her bed before attempting to wake her up.

After a few minutes, Siobhan finally woke up. Her head was spinning, and she stood up quickly analyzing her surroundings. The first thing she saw was a woman with straight black hair, as she saw those beautiful blue eyes, she instantly started sobbing.

"This is all my fault. Vivian, I'm sorry." The blonde collapsed into Vivian's arms and sobbed into her chest. "Siobhan, you're safe with me. He's not going to hurt you now." Vivian held her close. The two sat down on the bed together, Vivian tended to the blonde's wounds. Siobhan shortly fell asleep in Vivian's arms. Even though Siobhan hated physical touch, she felt comfort in Vivian's arms, she felt safe with her."

After a few minutes, a tall woman appeared at Vivian's bedroom door. "Oh she's cute Viv, you've actually got good taste for once." Vivian's sister Kate stood at the door, looking at the woman in Vivian's arms. "Kate, go away. Leave her alone, she needs her rest." Vivian whispered, trying not to wake Siobhan. Kate smirked before walking away, leaving them alone. 

Vivian admired the woman sleeping in her arms, her hair was smooth and her skin was soft. She saw the deep bruises on her neck and thought to herself, "How could a beautiful woman like this, be used and manipulated by a monster?" Vivian gently kissed the top of the blonde's head. 

Siobhan's phone wouldn't stop pinging, Roger had called her over 10 times and sent over 30 messages, asking where she had gone. Vivian saw these messages and deleted them all, she knew Siobhan needed a break and the only way she would calm down is if she never saw those messages. 

The blonde started to wake up gently, she rubbed her eyes before sitting up and looking at the woman in front of her. 

"Hello Vivian."

"Sometimes bad things happen to good people
And sometimes angels touch pure evil"