3- last part

"Shit" Noah said after what felt like an eternity of silence. "Shit shit shit."
"I know about cameras, I do a film club with my school" Cody replied.
He quickly grabbed the camera and turned it in his hands, looking for something.
"Uh oh." Cody muttered.
"What do you mean Uh oh?" Noah was starting to sound panicked.
"Usually, the cameras we use have a compartment where you can take out the card with the footage on. This one looks like you plug it straight into a computer."
"Meaning no way for us to erase the footage?"
"Bingo." Cody responded, making wide-eyed eye contact with Noah.
"There is one way." Noah said. "But if Chris finds out, we'll be in deep shit."
"Oh?"
Noah took the camera from Cody's hands and went outside. With one smooth movement, he threw it on the ground. Not being the athletic type, the camera didn't break. Cody stifled a laugh. Noah, being annoyed, stamped on the camera.
It still didn't break.
"For fuck's sake." Noah yelled.
"Let me." Cody replied, still trying not to laugh. He crouched down, picked up a rock, and hit the camera repeatedly. He didn't stop until it was a pile of broken shards.
"There."

They went back to the others, most now asleep. But those who somehow weren't asleep were half asleep, so no one noticed their disappearance, and certainly no one noticed their reappearance.