10

Y/n kissed the baby's forehead once more, as she walked back to Riki, her eyes slightly teary, as she looked at Heeseung "Take good care of him... i-if he asks for soda- mix like a drip of soda with water kay?" She protectively explained as her brother chuckled, winking at Riki when she wasn't looking. Riki wanted to take his darling on a little date. Just the two of them. After asking Heeseung for his sister's hand in marriage, Heeseung offered to babysit while Riki took her out so he could propose to her at a romantic scene.

"Riki- let's go to The Eiffel Tower" Y/n smiled, as Riki blinked, trying to come up with an excuse not to "A-actually babe... I wanted to take you to Le Parc des Tuileries" Riki said as y/n just nodded. The girl was pretty pouty. The whole reason she wanted to go there was so she can propose to him. Thinking of a different plan, the girl followed him.

As they got into the car, Riki got a call from the bakery. He sighed as he turned to y/n "Babe, we need to stop by the bakery... not enough workers there and we need to make a wedding cake ready for next week" Riki sighed as y/n nodded. Riki planned that they finish it sooner, just so he can propose to her. Y/n on the other hand, was a little more stressed now. This is the second barrier today. Clutching the ring box, she left the car and entered the bakery with him.

As they entered, they were met with a busy café, the two sighing to themselves, they went to the back of the kitchen and started baking silently. "Oh god- Riki- the oven-" Y/n pointed out as Riki turned to the oven, switching it off immediately. "Fuck- what the fuck happened?" The male asked as he opened the door, batter spilling everywhere.

Sighing, Y/n helped Riki mop the place up, cleaning up the place, Riki looked up at one of the shelves, finding a tipped over, almost empty yeast pot. "I assume that's what happened... It must have spilled in the batter- and well make the cake burst-" Riki explained with a sigh. "It's ok sweetheart, we can get this done!" The male said, as he kissed her cheek. The girl forced a smile as she remade the batter with Riki's help. As they finally do so, Y/n puts it in the oven, smilling. To their dismay, due to the incident before, the oven was indeed broken down.

"Oh we're never going to get this done!" Y/n whined, sitting on the cold floor, sulking, her face buried deep in her knees. She cried her heart out, silently. Riki, stunned by her reaction, kneeled before her, rubbing her back comfortingly "Something tells me, these tears are for more than just the wedding cake incident." Riki said as the girl looked up at him, teary eyed. She wiped her tears and fished her pocket for the ring box.

Seeing the box, Riki paused her. "No no... Sweetheart... look at me..." Riki simply asked, her eyes meeting his, they were both down on one knee, ring box in hand, teary eyed they smiled "Yes..." they both said is unison. Y/n hugged him tightly, smiling. "I can't wait to call you my wife" Riki said, leaning in to catch her lips in a loving kiss. Maybe not the proposal they planned, but it was definitely a proposal they will remember...

✧𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓✧