School

Chapter 2 - the beginning

Warning. May get confused but I hope not. Love you all mwah xx

Harry's POV

Alana love we gotta get to class, oh yeah sorry she replies as she bids her friends goodbye. C'mon beautiful we dont want to piss Coach Higgins off he's the only cool teacher here. Too true she sighs. Styles, Kingston you two better hurry or you're going to ruin the fun. Quick quick. Hurrying I reply as Alana makes her way to the locker rooms.

-----

Niall my man, how you been?? I sling an arm over my best mate as Alana heads of with Danielle, Perrie and Eleanor. Those girls are the best. Not to bad aye Haz haha, and you? He asks as we walk to the field. Been good aye. Whats up with him? I look to see a guy just sitting alone on the field. Uh I don't know, Niall replies. I'll go see if he's ok, no offence but you don't exactly give off the nice guy vibe. Hey I'm only mean on the outside! I reply almost whining. Yeah I know Harry but he doesnt. Niall replies chuckling. Go see the girls they're up there. He points to the top of the hill. Typical girls, I mumble as I leave Nill to deal with the nerdy kid.

Nialls POV

Hey man, whats up? The boy looks up his brown eyes red and puffy. My names Niall, whats yours? L-Liam the boy replies sniffling a little. Look I know we haven't talked before but you seem pretty cut up about something and I don't like seeing people sad. Liams chuckles a little, you know I didn't think popular kids actually cared about us, you know, nerds. Hey just because we're labeled differently doesn't makes us all that different. Me and Harry are real softies once you get to know us. I get why you wouldn't want to tell me why your sad. That doesn't mean I can't cheer you up. C'mon I'll introduce you to Harry and the girls.

-----

Later that day

-----

Liams POV

Thanks for being so cool to me guys, I really appreciate it. Nobody deserves to be treated like that just because they're gay man Harry says. It really sucks that you have to go through all that. But don't worry you can come live with me, my parentswill adore you Niall exclaims, I've always wanted a brother! Thanks guys, really it means alot to me. We are all here for you Alana says as she gives me a reasuring smile. If you want Liam, I can be your beard, I mean you're really cool and I know we are all going to be friends. The rest of this school isn't so nice though, Danielle suggests with such sincerity I knew she meant it. Would you do that for me? I asked, almost shocked. Of course she smiled. At least until you're ready to come out fully. Wow thank you, all of you. You guys are amazing! How can life possible be so.... Simple?

.....

Thanks for reading y'all I appreciate it. Feel free to comment what ever is on your mind. Tell me what you think. If you like it, please vote. If you don't like it, sorry. Can't please everyone.