Tick Tock

So straight into it then, thanks for reading :)

Warning: lots of swearing

Zayns POV
Louis, oh god no, Lou what have you done! Shit! Fuck! *911 what's your emergency?* hello? Yeah my friends passed out where at 12 May Street please he's not doing good. I hung up and carried Louis outside, the ambulance was already close I could hear it.

Fucking idiot! I should have been paying attention! Fuck this shit! God would someone please just tell me if he's fucking alive so I can kill him?! I'm so mad at myself and him, I'm scared, tired, angry, lost, so very very lost. I didn't realise how long I had been pacing or that I was barely breathing until I had black spots in my vision barely able to stand. Swaying I felt two strong arms wrap around me, pulling me into a very warm chest. Shhh Zayn, it'll be okay, Louis will be okay, just breathe... Liam said, Liam! Oh my god!... I forgot about everything and just hugged him, i needed a hug.

I realised I was trembling and exhausted I slumped against Liam's strong body, my own feeling weak, and drifted into darkness. I could hear Liam's voice as he talked to the others, I could even hear Eleanor's voice. I was still asleep, barely but it counted. I hadn't the energy to actually sit up and talk so I let the darkness wrap itself around me once more. I woke again, this time I was fully awake I sat up and Liam looked at me, something in his eyes said It wasn't good.

Tomlinson?......

We all turned in unison to the doctor that now stood in front of us. Yeah? Liam pressed, I put my hand on his to let him know I had this. Standing up I approached the doctor, I'm Zayn Malik I'm his brother and next of kin I said watching as the doctor flipped through his file. Okay sir you and your friends can come in now, your brother is going to be just fine but will be checking in to a 70 day rehabilitation course in facility nearby. As next of kin Mr Malik it is important that you sign this form when you are ready, it's for the rehab. Have a read over it and return it once you've signed. Okay I say as I take the form and he points to Louis room. Oh and you lads might want to be quiet, he's got quite the hangover the doctor said as he walked back down the hall. ~~(A/N I have no idea what I am saying about the rehab etc okay guys so bear with me)~~

All the plan about quite and calm went out the window when the Niall decided it was time to get serious. He'd been the one keeping the others sane in the waiting room but I guess that was all part if his evil leprechaun plan. YOU! MR FUCKING TOMLINSON! ARE AN IDIOT! A FUCKING IMBASIL! HOW DARE YOU DO SUCH STUPID STUPID THINGS!!!! YOU COULD HAVE DIED!!! God damnit Louis you could have died, poor Harry hear hasn't been able to talk. Niall roared only calming down at the end. Niall you fucking evil leprechaun, as soon as I can I am beating the Irish out of your sorry as Josh won't be getting any for a long time. Louis replied laughing, though he sounded strained and tired he was going to be okay. Feeling myself relax I walked over to him placing a kiss on his forehead. You might be older but your definitely not smarter than me bro, get your ass out of this hospital so I can put you back in it, I joked. We all laughed and joked for awhile before I decided to go home and rest, I still had to ponder this damn rehab thingy and I was just so tired. Liam, Niall and Josh came too o that Harry and Louis could have some privacy. I would make some cheeky remark but I'm just so damn tired.

Harry POV
They're sending you to rehab you know, I said not looking at him. As soon as you're discharged. I won't see you for 70 days. But seeing as I thought you were dead, that's nothing really. I thought you were fucking dead Louis, I thought that because of me, you were gone, and I'd only have memories in my head to prove you even existed! Tears streamed freely down my face as looked at him, his blue eyes clouded and red rimmed. You could've died.

Louis POV
You could've died Harry whispered. Harry I'm sorry, trust me it wasn't my plan. It really wasn't. I was just so angry, and sad and confused. I was so overwhelmed. I'm sorry. Yeah, so am I, Harry said as He got up and left, not glancing back.

Gah I know it's frustrating guys! But itll get better you'll see :) thanks so much for reading! Love y'all xxx