Sick days of a Bat

A/N: just a small chapter between Robin's & Y/N's relationship

💗NO ONES POV:💗

Day: 1, late morning

Y/N opened their eyes, pink glowing eyes shined against their walls. Sighing as they hopped off the ceiling, loosening their footing and falling on their stomach. They have gotten sick, coughing as Y/N shiver. The certain hybrid is wearing their matching silk white pj's. Robin enters into the bat's room with a tray of medicine and fruits. Small fruits, specially.

"....are you..okay?"

You groaned looking up at him with puffy eyes, your pink eyes slowly turned into [eye color] eyes. Feeling weak and tired.

"No Dick. I'm not okay; I'm sick, tired, and sick." You sneezed to which Dick only rolled his eyes behind his eye mask. He helps you up while still holding the tray.

"Well. It seems that today there weren't be no crimes today. So you get to relax with the rest of the team. Or mostly you get to relax and be isolated. We can't risk-

"Yeah yeah, blah blah blah. 'We can't risk the others getting sick'. I heard it before Dick."

Dick puts you in the bed, tucking you in and laying the tray of medicine on your nightstand. "Listen, I know you hate being sick. I hate you being sick too cause it pains me to see you this way." Robin puts his gloved hand against your head.

You shivering from the hand made him frown. He turns around, you watch as he does something with the tray. "Here, take this." Your eyes widen, trying to shuffle away from the medicine cup. Robin narrowed his eyes and brows, gritting his teeth as he grabbed your silk pj shirt to make you stay still, then shoved the liquid medicine in your mouth.

You gagged but still sallowed. Ready to try and fight Dick, you felt drowsy suddenly and fell asleep. Robin smiled as he got up and pushed a bowl of fruits towards you in case you wake up again hungry.

"Sweet dreams Y/N."
----------

Day: 2, late evening.

Waking up in a cold sweat, you opened your [e/c] eyes. Your eyes felt heavy despite sleeping. Turning your head, you see the bowl of fruits. You sat up quickly and shoved, chewed and sallowed the delicious fruits. You loved the taste of your favorite fruits in the bowl.

Not hearing someone enter, you felt a hand push your sweaty hair off your face. You glanced up to see blue eyes and black hair. Knowing who it is, you smiled a wide grin.

"Dickkk!" You said, you were currently loopy from the medicine. You still ate the fruits to which Dick sat on the side of your bed and looks at the tray of medicine he had out for you. Starfire had made you her homeland soup. But knowing you, you won't be able to take it so Dick made soup himself and put it on the tray.

"Hey N/N...how do you feel?" He says, pouring medicine into a medicine cup. You giggled, you were clearly loopy and drugged from the medicine he had given you as you just leaned against the acrobat leader. "I feel funny!" You said with hazy eyes as you then dropped your body against your bed.

Dick laughed as he held a cup up to you. "Cmon, drink this one and you're done with medicine Y/N..." you narrowed your eyes at the grape flavored medicine. You tried to swat it out of dick's hand to make it spill onto for the boy wonder to grab your arm.

"Nope. You need this or you won't be able to get better baby." You scoffed, as you tried to retort only for dick to shove the liquid again down your throat. You coughed, but sallowed it. Dick just gave you a sympathetic look as you looked at him in betrayal. He shrugged with a weary smile as he soon notice your (e/c) eyes are becoming pink.

"The medicine is working, and their powers are coming back." Dick thought as he gave you the hot soup to distract you. Which worked as you gulped down the soup viciously. He sighed and laid beside you as you just ate, and ate til you fell asleep against robin's chest.

Putting an arm around you as he yawns, he knew he wouldn't get sick that easy as he just pats your back and smile at you. Your sleeping face looked adorable to him as he just closed his own eyes.

----------

Day: 3, dark morning

Waking up, you felt the other side of your bed cold. You sat up, your pink eyes blazing your room. You see a note by you, picking it up reading it. You couldn't help but smile.

"Hey! I hope you wake up at a good time to read this. I'm currently in my room if you need anything. I left more fruits for you, since yknow, bat cravings. But any so, I hope you are feeling more better as I will check your temperature soon."
-Signed by Dick, your best friend

"Well, at least I do feel better now." You thought as you put the note down stretched yourself. As you checked your window, you can still see streetlights brightly. Raising your hand up, a string of light flows to your palm. You sigh in relief as your eyes glow a bright pink. Smiling you felt relief to not be sick.

Plus, being isolated in your own little bat cave did make you feel sad to not get much sunlight. You drew and read books to pass time. You didn't even know time pass that much as you were hanging upside down with the sun coming up fully. Your door opened to see dick, in his Robin costume and mask. He seemed to smile at you being up and early.

"I see that you're okay." You hopped off the ceiling and immediately hugged him. He stood his ground and lifted you up a bit as his arms were wrapped around your waist.

"Yep! I feel alot better dude. I feel like I could fight crime even." You disappeared from his hold and started to do karate moves. Robin just laughs as he pats your head. "Yeah well, you have it take it easy before you fully feel healthy again."

You just nodded and smiled at him. Robin stared at you, or more like your face.

"You're still beautiful just like when we were kids..." he mutters, your ear twitches before looking up at him.

"What did you say?" Robin wasn't looking at you. His face was stone cold, emotionless as you raised a brow. "Nothing." He says heading to your door. "Just...watch your limit. You just got off of being sick." He says before fully leaving your room.

Silence hung in the air. You heard him clearly, you always heard things clearly. You smiled softly as you chuckled at the boy wonder who was just in your room. You went to your bathroom to take a shower. Not knowing a certain boy wonder's face was red at how he could just say that to his best friend.

-----------

💕END OF CHAPTER💕