Can't be your only 1

Hey I'm Addison but you can call me Addy. I have two older twin brothers that are seniors in high school; their names are Ricky and Ethan and one younger brother who is in third grade, his name is Cameron. It kinda sucks being the only girl in my family besides my mother because you get teased a lot but nonetheless I still love them all. I go to Sherma P. high school home of the "big and bad" wolverines. I wouldn't say that I'm popular because I dislike most people but I am well known and the only reason for that is because I'm dating Joseph SoMo the best singer in the whole entire school.

He's honestly a great guy but he can be a bit rude and cocky. I have this weird feeling that I'm not his only one. I love him with all my heart but I strongly believe that he's cheating on me. I don't know maybe I'm being crazy but he's always being sneaky about something. If he is cheating on me I don't know what I would do I love him so much. I'm just gonna get those thoughts out of my head because I'd like to think my boyfriend is faithful and loves me. Anyway I have choir rehearsal so I'm going to go to that instead of worrying. On my way I look out the window to see it was pouring out; that's just great.

I walk in to hear a familiar voice singing; it was joes and he was singing the song he sung to me when he asked me out. He wrote the song himself it was called I do it all for you and I loved it.

I stand in the corner that's furthest from the stage, I didn't want to interrupt him because then he would stop singing. He got done the song and I was just about to clap but this girl jumped up and started clapping before me. Next thing I knew he hopped off the stage and they both leaned in to kiss. I couldn't say anything as hot tears rolled down my cheeks, I knew it was too good to be true. I tried to walk out of the auditorium silently but those damn doors slammed on my way out and Joe started screaming my name.

I went and found my brother Ethan in the cafeteria. I had tears running down my face and he noticed right away.

"Addy what's wrong, he holds my face and looks me in the eye. I break down even more and fall into his chest. He rubs my back and calms me down a bit but I'm still crying.

"H-he cheated. I saw him kissing another girl, I choke out. His face fell and he grabbed my hand then dragged me out in the hall. Ethan looked pissed off and he never got mad like Ricky was the twin with the temper, Ethan liked to see the good in everyone but that was not the case right now. He brought me to his locker and opened it to hand me some tissues. I wiped my eyes and saw that Ricky was heading towards us.

"What the hell happened? Who made you cry, he seethed out through his gritted teeth.

"Joe cheated on me I saw him kiss another girl." When I said that he bawled his fist up.

"He's so fucking dead and to think that he was my friend, I told him not to hurt you he's such a fucking manwhore. I swear to god when I find him I'm gonna beat him the fuck up, Ricky paces up and down the hallway trying to control himself. I told them I wanted to go home and they took me there then went back to school (since they skip school a lot they couldn't afford to skip today). My parents weren't home due to them being at work and my little brother was still at school as well. I sat against the front door and just stared, I thought about going up to my room and throwing all the pictures I had of me and Joe to the ground but I loved the memories of them way too much.

I didn't go up to my room to smash shit around however I went up there to change into black leggings and a shirt. I couldn't fathom what just happened 30 minutes ago, my thoughts were confirmed and I should've done something about it but I didn't because I'm weak. I wonder what it was that made him cheat on me. It was probably because I'm not that pretty or that I don't like talking to all his fake ass friends, or maybe it's because I loved him too much and he didn't feel the same. Why would he ask me out of he was just gonna cheat on me?

There was a loud knocking on the door followed by a voice calling my name. I went and opened the door to see Joe with tears streaming down his face, I tried shutting the door but he put his foot in the way and said wait.

"No you don't get to come in this house anymore ok you don't have that right anymore, I gave him my I'm dead serious face and he knew to back off some.

"I'm sorry I don't know why I kissed her she just came in the auditorium and started listening to me singing. I had no clue she was gonna be there, I only kissed her because when I sing the song it brought back the memory of when I sing it to you and I got excited. She was there and I didn't even kiss her for long I stopped-, I cut him off there.

"No you stopped kissing heard when you saw me leaving and if the song brought back memories you should've went and found me you know you're girlfriend the one you wrote the fucking song for so that's no excuse for kissing her, I tell him and try to close my door again but failed as he still stood there.

"Please addy just please forgive me I didn't mean it please I'll do anything, he is now literally begging.

"I don't know if you can do anything about it I'm sorry, with that I close the door and start crying again. I look out the window to see Joe walking angrily down the street, he punched my neighbors mailbox and it fell to the ground, he was getting soaked out in the rain and he didn't even care he just continued to break shit. Luckily almost every adult on this street was at work. He then proceeded to sit on the curve and let the the rain consume him.

I shouldn't have to feel bad about breaking up with him but I do it's killing me inside, as I said before I love him so fucking much it hurts and I can't really be happy now, he was my everything. Maybe I should've seen if we could've worked this out first because he did seem sad. My hearts telling me no but my feet said otherwise as I opened the door and ran out of it. Joe was getting up and walking down the road already so I had to run. I called out his name once but he couldn't hear me over the rain, I called out to him again and this time he turned around. I walked up to him and kissed his cheek.

"Please do-don't do that again please I love you so much, I cry but he can't see the tears as it rains.

"I won't but please take me back i love you too, he barely gets that out because he's leaning in and kissing my lips. I nod and he smiles, I probably won't smile for quite a bit after him cheating but at least I know he loves me, if he didn't he wouldn't have came back. We went back to my house after that and dried off, we then went on to watch finding Nemo in my room.

~The end of this corny imagine~