WARNINGS

Thank you so much for choosing my book! I've been trying to write this for MONTHHSS but never got the feeling it was..good enough.

This book is also not to be copied as I put in alot of effort, stayed up countless nights to write this, if you do copy, you will be reported.

The main characters of this book do have their own trauma and past troubles which play a crucial role on their behavior. You may not agree/support to some actions they do, and neither do I.

TW: Mentions/episodes of compulsive eating, sexual scenes, verbal, emotional, and physical abuse. Mentions of suicide, and drug abuse. This book contains all of these including innaproppiate language so read at your OWN risk.

Warnings will not be designated at each chapter. 

This story is a slow burn. While there are intimate moments early on, they are driven by a complex mix of attraction and tension. Think of it as an intense pull between two characters who are drawn to each other but are unaware of how deep their feelings are. They won't fall in love in the first chapter; instead, the attraction is immediate but layered. You'll see what I mean when you read!

Again, thank you for picking my book and don't hesitate with feedback. If you like it, a vote would be nice.

Enjoy! xx