Fourteen

omniscient

deeno had been thinking about asani more than usual. and sani haven't really been paying him any attention.

deeno felt her feelings died for him ,he knew it was over for them but he wasn't going for that , he wanted asani real bad.

deeno looked down at his phone looking at the date. it was sunday & he remembered on sundays sani is most likely at her grandmother house.

he got up grabbing his wallet and keys making his way downstairs to his garage and getting inside his car.

when deeno pulled up to asani grandma house he seen asani car parked in the driveway.

he parked down the street turning off the engine. for a minute , he just sat there , staring at her car. His jaw tightened. she really think she finna just ghost me and play like i ain't a factor in her life? he thought. deeno wasn't having it. he was about to remind asani exactly who he was.

getting out of the car, he stuffed his hands in his pockets , walking up the street towards the house. as he knocked , he heard the faint sound of laughter inside.

The door creaked open, and there stood asani's grandmother, giving him a warm smile

"well , hey there deeno. how you been , baby ?"

he gave her a polite smile "i'm good , nana. just came by to see sani for a second, is she around ?"

nana smiled knowingly "of course, she's in the back. let me call her. come on in."

deeno stepped inside, feeling the tension in the air tighten around him. he could hear asani's voice faintly, laughing at something, which only made his chest tighten more.

her grandmother had called out for her "asani baby , deeno's here to see you!"

a few seconds later, asani appeared, looking a little too caught off guard for deeno's liking. she raised her eyebrows, clearly annoyed.

"what you doing here , deeno?" she asked , crossing her arms, trying to play it cool.

he stared at her for a moment, jaw clenched. "just wanted to see you. You been MIA , acting real funny lately. what's up with that?"

she shrugged, barely looking at him, her eyes darting down to her phone like she couldn't care less. that shit only pissed him off more.

"why you keep looking at your phone like that ?" deeno stepped closer, narrowing his eyes at her. "who you texting , sani?"

asani rolled her eyes, her fingers tightening around her phone. "ain't nobody texting me , relax."

but deeno wasn't buying it. he reached out and snatched the phone from her hand before she could stop him. "who the fuck is AJ?" his voice came out low , dangerous, as he stared at the messages on her screen.

asani's face dropped."deeno, give me my phone back"

"nah,who the fuck is this nigga? this better not be the aj i think it is" Deeno's voice rose. "you been talking to another nigga this whole time ?"

"can you calm down , i don't want my grandma to hear you. and it's not even like that!" asani snapped back, stepping toward him, but deeno wasn't hearing it.

"not like that ?" deeno repeated ,his voice full of sarcasm. "you got me out here looking stupid, huh? while you playing games with some other nigga?"

"you acting crazy deeno!" asani yelled snatching her phone back. "me and aj just went out a few times. it ain't that deep!"

"not that deep?" deeno heart pounded in his chest. he stepped closer , his voice lowering into a growl. it's that deep to me, asani. you ain't finna just play me"

Asani looked at him, her face a mix of frustration and guilt. "i'm not trying to play you , deeno. you ain't been acting right , so yeah ,i been talking to someone else. but that don't mean-"

"fuck that", deeno cut her off ,his voice harsh "you know you're mines asani. i don't care what other nigga you talking to, that shit done. you hear me ?"

asani shook her head stepping back. "you don't own me deeno. i ain't gotta answer to you".

"so , it's like that huh?" deeno laughed bitterly. "bet. you gon' see. this shit ain't over asani. you think you could just play me like that ?"

she opened her mouth to say something, but deeno turned and stormed out the front door before she could speak. his mind was racing , his anger boiling over.He wasn't about to let some other come in and take what was his.

thoughtsssss???

i'm ooutttt.