Chapter 9

Amarah POV

This girl had me messed up thinking she could just slap me. I fa that girl face up. Kymori tried to pulled me away from her so I started stomping her in her face.

The teachers wasn't near by so I didn't get in trouble.

3 hours later....

I received a lot of homework. My professors gave me first fake case to get started. This girl was found in a butcher's shop hanging like a pig. Her body was cut opened and she didn't have any clothes on.

I had a lot if possible suspects but I still needed evidence to point a finger.

A/ N~ I want to become a detective when I grow up.
I was done with my work and I got hungry so I took a shower and put on a red cami and some black sweats.

I went in the kitchen and decided to cook country fried steak with gravy, mashed potatoes,cornbread,and string beans. I yelled" FOOD IS READY!!!!
They came in the kitchen and fixed they plate. We sat at our new dining.table and blessed our food.

We dug in and all I heard was ohhs and this is so good from Katlyin. Sophie know I can cook cause we be cooking when we at home.

I got done eating and put my plate in the trash can. I went to my room and got on my bed. I started back on my case then went to bed at bout 10:25.

Next Day: Tuesday

A\N: Amarah dyed her hair dark brown a month ago.

I got up and took a shower and did my hygiene. I put on a high waisted shorts and a orange and blue floral print shirt. I grabbed my orange and blue foams and my keys.

I slid on my Nike slides then headed out the door. I wasn't that hungry so I went to Starbucks and got me a frappacino and a blueberry muffin.