chapter 21

Markis POV

Wassup my name is Markis deon Peterson. Im 25 years old and I got 3 kids. I got 2 girls and 1 boy.

Myricale and Channing are twins. They are 5 years old. Amirah is 3 years old. My wife name is Royalty and I love ha.

I'm a judge for limpson county courthouse. My brother Ryan a detective there too.

My wife is a party planner she own a building for parties and she got her own salon. She do everything.
Myricale and Channing go to Michael Jay Stewart charter school. Amirah go to Little one's academy with my niece Mercedes.

I got all them up so they can get ready for school. I don't have to work today so I'm going to go buy royalty some stuff she need for this teenage mutant ninja turtles party she doing today.
"Channing wake up " I said opening his curtains. He don't like when I do that. " daddy close them curtains" he said rubbing his eyes.

"Myricale, Amirah time to get ready for school" I said knocking on their doors they have no problem getting up.
Channing had on his red uniform shirt,black shorts,and his grey 11s.

Myricale had on a white uniform shirt,black skirt,and her black and white 11s.

Amirah had on a plain white tee,some black joggers,and her wolf greys. She's 3 yes old. and she picked that out.