Chapter 17

Ma'kaela POV

"Hi my name is Ma'kaela Destni Peterson. I am 20 years old and I got a 1 year old daughter and her name is Mercedes Winter  Peterson. I call her by her middle name some times.

I live in Massachusetts and I own a hair and nail salon. I love doing hair and nails. My dad is major drug lord and I get treated like a Queen. My mama is Italian and my daddy is hispanic.

I got up this morning and was ready for work. I took a shower and did my hygiene. I put on a. Jordan shirt,some black true shorts,and my pink,black,and white 13s.

I went in Mercedes room and woke her up. She took a bath last night so I went to her closet and got her clothes.

She was wearing a navy blue shirt,some blue jean shorts and her navy blue and grey 11s.

She grabbed her frozen booking and we went downstairs. I fixed her cinnamon French toast,bacon,and some sliced peaches,and pineapples. I fixed her some orange juice.

She got down eating then we got in my Mercedes benz. "Mommy did you get my lunch." Mercedes said

"Oh,I forgot baby." I said
I got out the car and got her frozen lunch box. Our car was in the garage so I wasn't worried about somebody taking the car.

I set the alarm and we left. I pulled up at Little One's Academy (made up school) .
I signed her in and gave her a kiss. "Mommy is gonna pick you at 5:35 ok. I said taking her to class.

"Ok mommy lowe you mwaaaaw" . She said

I went to work and saw some of my usual clients. At 12:15 I went to Chik-fil-la and got a 12 pc chicken nuggets,fries,and a vanilla milkshake.