Recap

Hello everyone 👋 it's been a while, here's a little recap from the other three books

Hello everyone 👋 it's been a while, here's a little recap from the other three books. Just to catch up.

- Lazyotaku_17

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~☂️~

" Diego stop it. " Valentina speaks.

"why number eight, no. Valentina. Why should I pay my respects because what he did to us?" Diego told her. " he was a monster to us even to you on day 1. But he was soft towards you at times but you are the same with us."

" leave her out of it, Diego." Five hissed at his brother for coming at her.

" Diego!" Allison yells. As Valentina made a fist trying to keep her cool. But five pull her back as he slowly clenched his fist by what Diego said to her, but yanked her arm back.

"you should stop talking now. And apologize to our sister. " Luther threatened him, after what happened with Valentina went into a coma, no one knows why she's was the only one with a actual name but their father still gives her a number. Both boys started arguing and fighting everyone was on stand by because of the situation.

————

'breath, Val. Just breath you got this. ' she paused to her thoughts, 'just use one power out of time...' She starts to use her electricity, by using her hands making it into a ball. Letting out deep breaths.

On the other side of the door it was her father watching her, keeping an eye on her powers.
He notice some upgrades on her so he wrote it down on his book.

'if Valentina keep this up, she'll do great no... the greatest. Just needs to believe.' He thought Valentina got her eyes close but not noticing the progress that she is doing.

"open your eyes Valentina! Keep your eyes op by your abilities!" Reginald order her.

————

"it's nothing, now go and hide in the car I'll be back. " Five hold her shoulders with his Hands, then one of them notice something.

" boss that's her right, the one from commission been looking for?" The other man spoke, Valentina raised an eyebrow.

"what are-..." She was spacial jumped by five as he put her behind the counter. She looked and heard Fives deep voice that she never heard in a long time.

"don't even dare." Five threats. He gave a death glare.

"it doesn't have to go this way. You think I want to shoot a kid? go home with that on my conscience? Now come with us, you and your girlfriend. The man points the gun at Five still.
Five not bugging, " oh i wouldn't worry about that. You won't be going home. " then Five got a hold of the knife and all of sudden Five and the men's started shooting at him. Making Five caught back.