Mini Preview

~☂️~

~☂️~

A mini preview for the upcoming chapters! 
.
.
.
.
.

~☂️~

—————-

" do you guys want your powers back or not?" Ben said annoying announced to the siblings as they were all eating dinner.

—————-

" have anyone seen val, nor heard from her?" Diego questioned about her whereabouts. Five heard his brother mentioning eights name.

They all look at Five as he stays silent once again. Five look at his siblings, " I don't know... I'm lost as you guys are."

" wait? You seriously don't know where she is?" Luther questions him.

—————

" thank goodness, you guys are alive." Someone muffled over the Hargreeves siblings.

Five gently opened his eyes slowly, as he saw a female looking over him. Even felt a familiar energy. Then he felt something wet licking him.

—————

" where the hell have you been Valentina?" Luther asked. Making all of the siblings look back at her wondering.

—————

" I've missed you lil flower." Five confessed to her softly. Valentina formed a smile, as they rest for the night. Five continued, " why haven't you came back?"

She was debating on telling him but then she decided to tell him what's been happening.

—————

" how did you get your powers back?" Five asked her.

Valentina sighs quietly, remembering the feeling. " this man saw me bleeding... dying from the ground. I was looking for someone and all of sudden I was shot."

Five held her hand as she held it. " he gave me this glowing bottle and made me drink it. I was about to thank him but he was gone."

" that's when I felt you." Five answered. Valentina look at him, " remember back in 2019 our original timeline, I gave you my blood and we were connected." She nods, " that's how I knew you were near by."