3] A slave to her p#$$¥

An erotic master femdom inviting her man slave, p#ssy licker, for her pleasure. Well, how many of you have experienced this so far, or how many of you want to experience this amazing feeling of eating and licking a woman's p#$$y and bringing her to multiple orgasms? Do share your thoughts in the comments.

Story credit -@Margotpayge

♤♡◇♧

A Slave to Her Pussy

"Please Mistress. I need your pussy"
She beckoned him closer.
Crawling to the bed, he looked into her eyes as she whispered "You belong to me, Slave."
She smiled, pointed to her cunt and commanded, "Lick."
His tongue found her creamy pearl, as he obeyed, intensifying each stroke, licking and licking, faster and faster, until finally, she threw her arms around his neck and shuddered, overcome with the pleasure of his obedience and the intensity of her orgasm.
Though he was her submissive, and she was his femdom, she was as much a slave to her pussy as he was.

♤♡◇♧

So little hornies, that's the end of this p#$$y eating and licking session.

Hope you all enjoyed, felt, and got hard or wet.

There will be many more hottttttt stuff sooner.

Keep a watch, and keep supporting.

Please read, vote, share, support, and save before it's lost.

Do not forget to comment and share your thoughts.

Lots of muaahhhhhhsssss. 😘😘

♤♡◇♧