Chapter 1 - The meet up

On one beautiful day in African Booty Scratching Africa, there were many lovely and good looking animals that roamed the area of this gay ass kingdom or whatever the fuck.  In this very kingdom, there was a boy lion who went by the name of Kion. He was the Prince of the Pride Lands and King of the Tree of Life. He also had a fucking whore bitch of a mate, Rani. One day, Kion came home from Booty Scratch Island from the north. When he got home, his fucking slut wife, Rani, was laying down and getting fucked by 8 big black hyenas. Kion was devastated by the viewing of her face surrounded by BBCs. Kion screamed at the top of his lungs "YOU FUCKING SLUT! THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?????????". All the criminal hyenas ran out and ran to Kentucky Fried Chicken. Rani tried to play it off as if it was a physical but to no one's surprise, Kion wasn't as dumb as a fucking mealworm. What makes it worse was that Rani was 9 months pregnant with Kion's child and she was cheating on him with 8 big black criminal chicken licking PS5 playing watermelon munching hyenas. Kion was so frustrated that he grabbed a stick and beat the living shit out of the whore. Kion stormed out of the there as fast as he could just in case he was caught. Kion hid in a cave to make sure no one saw him. Kion was stressed after not only walking in on his mate getting pounded by monkey hyenas, but he also beat the absolute living hell out of the whore who was carrying his very own sperm-made child. Kion took a few deep breaths and relieved his stress by jacking off to (Cheese Pizza) on his iPhone 36. After releasing and killing more of his children, he came out of the gay ass cave that was now filled with his special gooning liquid. As Kion was walking out, many of the other animals rushed towards him and warned him that his wife was beaten by a mysterious individual. Now although Kion didn't want to go see his slut, he had to or else it would be SUS. Once he arrived, many other animals were carrying the slut bitch known as Rani to safety as she cried in pain from her injuries. Kion walked up to the whore, praying to god that the hits he made to the head were bad enough to erase her goddamn memory. "Kion? Is that you?" The slut muttered. Kion was still nervous but thankfully she said that she didn't remember who punished her for being a bad girl. Kion sighed in relief not because she was okay, but because she couldn't remember that he beat her with his long hard thing (stick). She was taken away with a sharp pain in her stomach, right where the baby was. As soon as everyone was going to follow Rani, Kion made a run for it. Some of the animals were confused of why Kion was in such a hurry as if he forgot to turn off his oven or some shit but they were more focused on his wife being carried away after being attacked by an unknown person or animal. Meanwhile, Kion ran down to one of the gay ass villages where he said that he was just gonna chill there for a while. While chilling there, Kion thought about it for a while and then came to a conclusion. "If Rani cheated on me, then I should be allowed to cheat on her!" Kion thought to himself. He pulled out his phone and installed a dating app. He made his profile and was about to write down that he was straight but then something snapped in his mind. "Eh I'm feeling different today." Instead of putting straight, Kion put bisexual. He put his age at 15 years old. He also put in his description, "This is what my wife gets for cheating on my ass!" And then he was done. Now all he had to do was swipe and see if he got a match or not. As Kion was swiping left and right, he noticed a man wearing black and red mostly, sunglasses, nice black hair, nice mustache, and gaming headphones. Now although Kion wasn't into men that much, he actually really did like the way the man looked and swiped right and BOOM, it was a match! The man's name was Dr. Disrespect. His description said that he was 42 years old and was a famous twitch streamer who played video games for a living and made money off of it. He got banned a few years back for some inappropriate stuff that he wants to keep private to himself. Kion didn't seem to care and just started to chat.