♡Only Mine♡

My heart beats for her, my soul's desireIn her eyes, my love will never tireShe's the missing piece, that makes me wholeOnly mine, my love, my heart's goal(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

In her eyes, my love will never tire
She's the missing piece, that makes me whole
Only mine, my love, my heart's goal
(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

......................................................................

Show your love and support - vote and comment to help this story come alive

Author's pov

Shivani's eyes fluttered open to find her handsome husband sleeping peacefully beside her. She couldn't help but smile at his adorable face, and she gently pressed a kiss to his forehead. As she tried to slip out of bed, Aryan's hand shot out and grasped her wrist, pulling her back in. Before she knew it, he was on top of her, showering her with kisses on her lips, neck, and waist, his warm breath sending shivers down her spine. His hands roamed her body, caressing her breasts, making her skin tingle with pleasure. Shivani's heart skipped a beat as she giggled and wrapped her arms around him, happy to be pulled back into his loving embrace.

Shivani: Let go, Aryan... I need to get up.

Aryan: (holding her close) No, I want more... Can't get enough of your bare breasts. (kisses her breasts)

Shivani: Aryan, stop... It's morning already. We have so many things to do today.

Aryan: (teasingly) Oh, so many things, huh? (winks) Well, I have a few things in mind too. (continues kissing her waist)

Shivani: Aryan(tries to push him away)

Aryan: Can't help it... I want to taste your body again. Can't get rid of this craving.

Shivani:  Aryan... Stop.
(tries to cover herself)

Aryan: (looks up at her with a mischievous grin) What? I'm just getting started.
(continues his intimate exploration)

Shivani:  You're impossible.

Aryan: That's why you love me. (winks) Now, where were we? Ah yes... (continues kissing her)

Shivani: (sighs in pleasure) Oh, Aryan...

Aryan:  You taste so sweet, my love... Every inch of you is a delight.

Shivani:  You're making me blush...

Aryan: (smirks) That's the idea.
(continues his intimate exploration)

Shivani: (moans softly) Aryan... This is madness...

Aryan: (passionately) I know... I'm addicted to you, Shivani.

Shivani: (wraps her arms around him) I'm addicted to you too...

Aryan: (smiles) Good... I want you to be mine, always.
(holds her close and deepens his kisses)