"Deathrow thats whats happening tonight"

Chasens restaurant
9039 Beverly Boulevard
West Hollywood, California
December 15th 1991

BEFORE THE PARTY
A soft hum filled the air as Charmaine meticulously worked on her reflection. The mirror, a vintage Hollywood-style piece, reflected her concentrated gaze. The bathroom was awash in a warm glow from the strategically placed fairy lights, casting an ethereal ambiance. Her fingers danced deftly, securing the last pin in her meticulously constructed 90s updo. A satisfied smile tugged at her lips as she admired the retro masterpiece.

Beside her, Dre stood tall and confident, his physique accentuated by a pair of classic True Religion jeans. His movements were fluid as he sprayed a cloud of cologne into the air, then stepped into it, a signature move that never failed to impress. The scent, a bold mix of wood and spice, filled the small space.

Charmaine glanced at his reflection, a playful glint in her eyes. She winked, her lips curving into a knowing smile. Dre caught her gaze, his own grin widening. Their eyes locked, a silent conversation filled with unspoken promises and desires.

Just as the tension between them was reaching its peak, a boisterous laugh echoed through the room. The bathroom door burst open, revealing Snoop Dogg, a wider grin than usual plastered on his face. In his arms was a cooing baby boy, their son, only a few months old.

"Yo, y'all lookin' fly as hell!" Snoop exclaimed, his voice booming. The baby gurgled in response, his tiny hands reaching for Charmaine's face.

Charmaine and Dre exchanged amused glances before turning their attention to their little bundle of joy. The flirtatious moment was abruptly replaced by the tender affection of parenthood.

Snoop chuckled, his deep voice filling the small space. "Man, y'all cleanin' up nice. Lookin' like a straight-up 90s dream team." He nudged Dre playfully. "You, my boy, lookin' like a young Quincy jones. And you, Queen," he turned to Charmaine, "you got that Janet Jackson glow."

The baby, oblivious to the adult conversation, cooed and reached for Charmaine's necklace. She gently took his tiny hand and brought it to her lips. "mama baby, got good taste," she teased.

Snoop grinned. "Yeah, little homie knows what's up. He's gonna be a player just like his daddy." He ruffled the Romelles kinky hair, making him giggle. "But for now, let's get this little dude ready to party. We got a whole crowd out there waitin' to see the next generation of the D R E."

Dre chuckled, "uncle snoop finna turn him into a lil gangsta before he can even crawl."

Snoop feigned offense. "Hey, a little ambition never hurt nobody. Besides, it's all about the positive vibes, right?" He winked at Charmaine and Dre. "C'mon, let's get this show on the road."

With Romelle snuggled securely in a baby carrier, Charmaine and Dre followed Snoop out of the house. The city night was alive with a pulsing energy, the promise of the party ahead palpable.

"You ready for this, youngblood?" Snoop asked Dre, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Dre grinned, "As ready as I'll ever be."

Charmaine squeezed his hand. "Let's do this."

The trio made their way to the waiting SUV. Inside, the car was decked out in 90s paraphernalia throwback posters, neon lights, and a bumping soundtrack. Snoop settled into the driver's seat, adjusting the rearview mirror to keep an eye on Romelle.

"You know, this little man is gonna grow up surrounded by legends," Snoop mused, glancing at the baby.

Charmaine chuckled, "He's already got the best role models."