pt.4 crazy asf 2

Same day
2:12 pm Saturday

I went in red house and went to my son room he was on his game he looked at me and hugged me and I said what's up man he said Nothing these niggas getting on my nerves they don't know how to shoot I laughed and said then carry the team son he nodded and I went to red room her ass was counting money on the bed with hot chips , ice cream , cookies , an burger and fries and she had an few guns out watching an tubi movie with red lights on I laughed and she looked up and laughed and said what I said man I love yo ass I laid on her bed and picked and gun up and took the clip out and looked at the bullets I put it back in and put it on safety red said what you doing with my shit nigga I said shut up fat ass she picked an gun up and put it to my head and said what .

I laughed and took the gun from her and kissed her and put it to her head she said ok stop don't play like that I laughed and put it on safety and said put yo shit on safety man she said I do just not today I said why you got all this shit out she said because I could she put all her money up and the guns and she just had food and snacks out I took some fries and she hit my hand and said stop I said my bad she said better be I was just looking at her fine hood ass then she said what and laughed she put the stuff up and I touched her body and she had no pants or panties on I bite my lip and she laughed and I went under the covers and put her legs up and ate her shit up .

She pulled my hair tight as hell and said ouuuuuuuuu  righttttt thereeee daddyyyy she came and I cleaned her up with my tongue and I got out the cover and I slid my pants down put she didn't know I kissed her face all over and her neck and shit then she sighed and I slid in and she said ouuuuuuuuu I pulled her down an bit and didn't go to hard since she pregnant she Scratched my back up and put her face in my neck I said danmmmm Janae her shit gripped My shit tight I started rubbing her shit fast and she came and let go of my dick I went faster and I came in her she moaned and laid back all the way she said ouuu you make me go crazy every time .

I laughed and I was starting to rub her shit fast we was still under the covers and she moaned then Leon walked in and said mama can I get some ice cream and cookies now I slid in her making her groan and close her eyes she said mm hm yaa he said ok and walked out closed the door I went faster and she came I went an little faster and came in her then I pulled out and she said one more time I said danm girl she said I need to cum on more time I said I wanna make you squirt I bit my lip and went all the way in her fast and deep she moaned loud and arched her back I went hard in and out of her and rubbed her shit fast as fuck she closed her eyes and put her face in my neck I kissed her neck and said this my pussy huh she moaned and I went harder and said shit I moved the covers off of us so I can see my shit going in and out of her .

She closed on Me and I went harder then I pulled out and she squirted and came I went down and with my tongue I made her cum again she fell back and I rubbed her stomach and kissed it I bite my lip and I was still in the mood to fuck everybody else pussy up she said ugh I feel so good right now I picked her up and we went to take an shower I was rubbing her stomach then after I got out and went to get dress in my other stuff that I had over here then i went to change the sheets and she got out the shower and got dress in some clam shit then she laid in bed then I kissed her belly and kissed her lips and she said I love you I said I love you to get some sleep I kissed her again then went in my son room and seen him sleep with an empty bowl of ice cream and two cookies on his gaming desk I laughed and kissed his head i locked the house and went to Beyonce house I went in and said where the kids at she said my moms .

She had an cover ,pizza ,soda and cookies watching an movie I sat by her and she took the cover off her and she had on thongs and an bra she said can you take your stuff off I took my stuff off and was left in boxers she got on top of me and we laid down she had led lights in her house so it was on red and the movie was playing she put her head on my chest looking at the movie and I kissed her head and she had her arms wrapped around me I said bey she said huh I said is you fucking with Shawn she said no but he want me I said oh ok she said why somebody told you I was I said no .