pt.7 To Many

Your pov
Date and location: June 27th 2024 ATLANTA Georgia
10:31am

After an few of my kids birthdays this month it was finally time to chill an little ariana mom caller me and I haven't even talked to ari at all for real I always got the kids dropped them off without saying anything.

I answered and she said what did you do to my daughter I said what she said you heard me I said I haven't even talked to her in weeks she said well then why after arinae birthday she started acting all weird I said I don't know she said you need to talk to her I said about what she said she lost her baby and she needs you I mean it was your baby I said it wasn't my baby she told me it wasn't she said oh really well she's your babymama still help her out she hung up and i got up from my couch and went to the kitchen to get some cookies after I sat back on the couch and played the game again .

Then I heard somebody ring my door I got up and paused the game I unlocked the door and it was ari and the kids arinae was sleep so I picked her up and took her to one of the rooms downstairs and laid her down the Kai just ran upstairs to his room ari closed the door and locked it she looked stressed out but I didn't care I really didn't she said Kenmei I just got back on my game and she said kenmei! I said what she said I'm sorry she started crying and I was really confused .

I said what did you do she cried harder and I knew she told that nigga something I got an call from my phone and I answered and killer yelled and said man why the fuck yo fucking babymama told bagg them where the fuck we keep our shit he just banged our shit up bruh! I put my head back and hung up I said man get the fuck out! She said kenmei i- I cut her off and said I don't give an fuck about your sorry's ! She jumped an little and she said he - I said ariana if you don't get your ass out my house now ima end up putting my hands on you .

We started arguing and said man killer told me not to fuck with you bro move ! She said I'm your fucking babymama I had your kids and you always treat me like I'm nothing I said because you is nothing look what the fuck you do I mean you fucked my cousin and I still forgave you she said I was fucking drunk!

I said man alright she said so you don't care about me anymore huh ? Am I only an babymama to you I said yep you just the mother of my kids she wiped her tears and said well I'm not going anywhere I said ok I sat back down on my game and she was just watching me then I looked at her and she bit her lip while staring at my print in my grey sweats I put an pillow over it and continued playing the game danm her ass was to fine I needed my dick sucked to she said Kenmei I said hm she said I'm sorry she said you hear me I'm sorry I really am she moved the pillow and got on top of me she put her face in my neck and started sucking I'm not finna fuck her she just finna ride me and I'm finna get my nut .

She got up and pulled my shit down and she started sucking I said fuck .she had to be real sorry because her as was going ham I got my nut and she took her stuff off and put an cover over her and she got on top of me and lined herself up and slid down she looked at me and started bouncing she put her head back and started going fast she said ouu d-daddy I'm so sorry .

She put her hands on my chest and said I love you she stopped and said look at me pleaseeeee she grabbed my face and said I'm sorry ok her shit just felt good I just needed to nut she kissed me and I pulled away and she said kenmei I just played the game as she started riding Me again going in circles and everything I put my head back and she came and she went faster and I nutted in her she laid on me and just stayed like this I didn't mind it was like my dick had an blanket on it how warm she was .

She fell asleep and after playing the game I turned us around slowly she she won't wake up and she was on her back and I had the cover over her I pulled out and slammed into her I was finna fuck her up .