Chapter Fithteen

"Chicken Caesar Salad?" The waiter asks holding it up.

"Me." I say quietly.

He smiles and puts my food in front of me. I frown down at my food. I didn't hate salad, but that's all I ever get to eat around Cameron!

"Oh my god, this is so good." Jenna says with burger in her mouth.

"Wow...such a lady." I say chuckling.

She laughs and wipes her mouth. I then look to Jack who won't stop looking at her.

"Jack, keep your eyes on her face." I say and Jenna chuckles.

"U-uh I was!" He says nervously.

Jack gives me a dirty look as he turns red. I chuckle as I begin to eat my salad.

As I'm eating, Cameron starts to mess with me again. He starts playing with bottom of my shirt. He started to pull it up and touch my stomach. I hit the table two times.

"Jenna!" I whisper under my breath as Cameron and Jack begin to chat

She nods and begins to speak.

"Hey Cameron! Can I see your hands?" She asks.

Cameron gives her a confused look.

"Um....okay." He says taking his hand off my stomach and placing his hands in front of Jenna.

She smiles as she grabs his hands. She starts touching and tracing down them. Cameron stares at Jenna with a bewildered look.

"I'm a hand reader! I...uh read that you are a guy..who..uh likes girls." She says and I mentally face palm myself.

"Uh...okay? I don't think you had to read my hand to find that out." He says pulling his hands away.

"Haha..well sometimes it works. But some people I can't read to well." She says with a nervous chuckle.

I laugh quietly and look at Jenna. She was laughing as well. Hey, at least she helped me...in the weirdest way.

.....

"Well, come on Kendall." Cameron says taking my hand.

We just walked out of the restaurant after paying. I looked to Jenna with fear in my eyes.

"W-where you guys going?" Jenna asks.

"My apartment?" Cameron answers in a "duh" tone.

"Well...you can't take Kendall." She says.

"Why not? She is my girlfriend." He says gripping me tighter.

I put my hand over my mouth to hold in the scream of pain I wanted to let out.

"Cuz, we are having a sleep over!" She says putting her hands in the air with a big smile.

"Can't you guys have a sleep over another night? It's Kendall's and I's sleep over tonight." Cameron says smirking down at me.

I give him a look of disgust. I jerk away and walk to Jenna's side.

"Sorry, I promised Jenna this sleep over. Bye!" I say grabbing Jenna's hand and yanking her to the car.

I get into the drivers seat and look to Cameron. He had a pissed look in his face. I turned on the car quickly and drive off.

As I'm driving I see Jenna texting back and forth with someone. I assume it's Matt and don't ask.

"Hey...do you actually want to have a sleep over?" I ask keeping my eyes on the rode.

"Yes! Lets have it at your place tho." She says still texting.

I sigh. I really didn't want to ever go back to my apartment. Shawn was just across the hall and he hates me! I just wish...I could tell him everything. I will soon, just not yet.

....

"Hey what floor again?" Jenna asks as we enter the elevator.

"24th." I say.

Jenna nods and pushes the 24th button. We go on up and come to a stop. We get off and walk to my door. As I open my door, of course Shawn comes walking down the hall.

"Hey Shawn!" Jenna says smiling.

He smiles to Jenna. He then looks to me. I give him a small smile. He shakes his head and keeps walking. I look down and just stare at my feet...trying not to cry.

"Hey you okay? Why did he do that?" Jenna asks rubbing my back.

"He's...mad at me. He knows I'm with Cameron and he is mad cuz he doesn't know the whole story. He just thinks I'm just some desperate girl. But we both like each other..a lot. I need to tell him." I say quietly.

"You should. But only when you think you should." She says.

"I know...just not now. Soon tho..soon."
I say wiping my eyes.

I finally open the door and we both walk in. We jump onto my bed and start to talk. But, all she seemed to want to talk about was the Cameron situation. I really didn't want to talk about it.

"Jenna....I would really like to stop taking about this." I say upset.

"Kendall, I'm only trying to find out more information-" she stars but I stop her.

"What more do you need to know! He beats me! He doesn't treat me like a girlfriend! He treat me like a toy! I'm stuck with him! I can't ever live a normal life! Are you happy now?" I ask tearing up.

Jenna frowns and hugs me. I sob into her as she rubs my back.

"I'm sorry...I'm just trying to help." She says softly.

"I'm sorry too. I know you are just trying to help...it's just a hard topic." I say sniffling.

We sit there on my bed hugging each other. But Jenna lets go and smiles.

"Come on, let's have a fun sleep over! I'll pop in a movie and you grab the beers!" Jenna says getting up and I laugh.
______
UPDATED!!!

Love,
Kaylie❤️