18. what??!

the next day at school, kim gyuvin shot a death glare as he saw Matthew and Gunwook walking in together, arms linked. behind gyuvin was ricky, who couldn't help but tease them.

"ooh, Matthew, how was the sessio-"

"can you please take your boyfriend away, gyuvin?" Gunwook interrupted, rolling his eyes.

"nah, no, i'm not his boyfriend," ricky replied, rolling his eyes too, though despite his words, a blush crept up his cheeks. gyuvin scratched his head, slightly flustered. it wasn't that they didn't know their feelings for each other, but they were both scared of what might happen.

they had always been together, and the thought of dating, only to break up and lose each other, was terrifying. staying in this undefined relationship seemed safer for now.

Matthew and Gunwook exchanged a look, feeling a pang of pity for their friends.

they bid them goodbye as they headed to their classes.

but our little, Gunwook couldn't stop thinking about Matthew. his mind kept wandering back to the sweet pecks, the kisses, Matthew's smile, his laugh...

and then more heated memories... Gunwook tried to shake the thoughts as they became more intense, but he couldn't help himself. his thoughts strayed to Matthew's pleasured face, the way he moaned, the way he struggled to keep quiet- "fuck," he muttered under his breath. he groaned when he saw a tent formed in his pant.

ricky, who was sitting beside him, heard the curse and turned to Gunwook with a smirk. "oooh, why are you so excited, hm?" he teased.

Gunwook groaned, put his bag on his lap, covering his face with his palms.

"am i a pervert? what was i thinking?" he mumbled.

ricky just laughed, finding Gunwook's reaction amusing. "Gunwook-ah, i know you might be shy right now, but it's normal, y'know?"

Gunwook frowned, still feeling guilty. "what's normal?"

"dreaming about someone you like, whether it's a sweet dream or a wet dream-"

"shut the fuck up," Gunwook cut him off, but ricky just laughed it off and continued. "especially when your boyfriend is one of the hottest guys alive, right?"

"fuck, yes," Gunwook breathed out.

he then faced ricky, grabbing his shoulder. "are you telling me you've always dreamt about gyuvin?"ricky's face turned pale at first, then bright red.

"what? no! i mean, maybe? no, of course not!" he stumbled over his words, making Gunwook laugh.

"wait here, i need to hit the bathroom," Gunwook muttered, getting up quickly to avoid stares.

by 15 minutes before class ended, Gunwook returned to his seat. he looked at ricky seriously and asked, "are you not into gyuvin, though?"

"eww, wha-" ricky started, but Gunwook cut him off. "real question, ricky. i'm serious." ricky sighed, his playful demeanor dropping.

ricky sighed in defeat before he started, "i don't know. i feel like i like him, but sometimes it feels like i just like him as a friend. and then there are times when i look at him like i'm in love. i'm not sure what this is. my classmates say i do."

Gunwook listened intently as ricky continued, "and gyuvin... to me, he's very kind, cool, and handsome even. his eyes, the way he keeps teasing me... fuck, i'm not even sure if i like him or not. or maybe... i'm afraid i like him but he likes someone else," ricky admitted, his voice softening with sadness.

Gunwook just smiled "have you seen the way he looks at you, like you're the only one that matters to him? his face lights up every time he sees you. and don't tell gyuvin this, but in our chat, your name is always there," Gunwook said, rolling his eyes before pulling out his phone.

he opened his messages and searched for 'ricky' in his conversation with gyuvin, showing it to ricky.

its true though ; gunwook asked him about homeworks and gyuvin replied with "oh we have maths and english, and i cant wait to do it with ricky!"

another message is gunwook asking him if he'll go to basket training and gyuvin replied with "ricky wants to go there so i'd definitely go too!"

and gunwook couldnt help but noticed the way ricky blushed vigorously when his eyes landed on one of gyuvin's messages: "Gunwook, i like rickyyyyyyy sooooo muchhhhhhh," to which Gunwook had simply replied, "ew."

"fuck, stop. you're not supposed to see that," Gunwook laughed, pulling his phone back.

"so what i'm saying is, try to do something about this, yeah? it's not like you guys just met. gyuvin's mom likes you too, though?"

"what!!!?? his mom knows about me???!" ricky asked, shocked.

his flustered state shifting to surprise.

before Gunwook could answer, the bell rang. "shit, i've spilled too much. okay, bye!" Gunwook quickly ran off, leaving ricky stunned and blushing.

"what...?" ricky muttered to himself, still processing everything that had just happened.

im sorry dear my pookie baby readers, i was too busy..

i forgot about this too
argh i hate uni classes 😔😔