Special chapter #3

Chiyoko's training methods

Chiyoko had a very strict schedule for Sayomi. She had made it after seeing what Sayomi was good at and what she lacked. She had asked more about her ninjutsu first.

"Sayomi, do you know any lightning styled jutsus?" she asked Sayomi.

"I've seen Chidori and the handsigns you need to make for it." Sayomi replied.

"Can you use that jutsu?" Chiyoko asked Sayomi, wanting to know or her ninjutsu was good enough for at least one lightning technique.

"No, but I'm willing to train it." Sayomi said, determined to learn the technique.

"Very well then. Starting tomorrow, the schedule will be like this: in the morning, you'll train your strenght and chakra control, in the afternoon, you'll train Chidori and taijutsu, in the evening you'll train medical ninjutsu and genjutsu and if it's full moon, you'll try to master your Kekkei Genkai."

Sayomi's jaw dropped. She wasn't expecting a schedule that tight. "What?! Isn't that a bit much?!"

"My teaching, my rules." Chiyoko said. "Deal with it or go find someone else to train you."

Sayomi was more determined than ever to keep up with Chiyoko's training. She wasn't going to give up, even if it seemed impossible. "If you're trying to scare me, it isn't working." I stated.

"Well then, we'll see how long you can keep up." Chiyoko commented.

*the next morning*

Sayomi was still asleep when Chiyoko went to wake her up at 5 in the morning. Talking didn't work at all, so she immediately went to her other, more painful way: wind. She used a wind jutsu and made Sayomi crash into a tree. "What?! This is how you wake people up?!" Sayomi exclaimed grumpily. 

"Hurry up, we've got a lot to do." Chiyoko said shortly, leaving the girl alone. Sayomi quickly followed her and they arrived in an open area. "Pushups." Chiyoko said.

Sayomi started doing pushups, she had done it before many times, so it was easy for her. 'If this is it, it might not be as bad as I thought--' Sayomi thought, but her thoughts were disturbed as she felt weight on her back and she fell on her stomach. She looked up and noticed Chiyoko sitting on her back, reading a book. She glared at Sayomi and noticed her questioning look. 

"It seemed to be too easy for you, so I decided to make it a bit harder." Chiyoko explained calmly. "Just continue doing pushups, don't worry about me falling off your back."

Sayomi continued, but her arms failed a couple times during all the pushups she did. "Well, that wasn't very much." Chiyoko stated as she got off her back and put away her book. "Next up, chakra control." 

'I hope this won't be as much of a torture as strenght training...' Sayomi thought as she followed Chiyoko to a cliff. "What am I supposed to do?" Sayomi asked, but was soon kicked off by Chiyoko. She started falling, trying to grab a nearby rock. 'What the fuck am I doing? My chakra control is good!' she thought before getting closer to the surface and focussed her chakra into her feet, attaching herself to the stone surface. Soon after, the surface she was standing on crumbled because Chiyoko used a chakra enpowered punch to crumble it. 

She fell down, but stood on the cliff again after concentrating her chakra into her feet again. She ran up, wanting to get to the top before Chiyoko would crumble it again and she would fall again. Before she reached the top, she was stopped again by the crumbling surface. 

*timeskip no jutsu*

Before she would have to practice Chidori, Chiyoko had taken Sayomi to a dango restaurant to eat lunch. Sayomi had eaten quite a lot, because she had skipped breakfast - it wasn't because she wanted to. 

In the afternoon, she tried Chidori multiple times, before she had reached her limit when it came to chakra levels. After resting a bit, she started training her taijutsu, getting hints from Chiyoko on how to improve it even more. 

*half a year later*

Sayomi had gotten a new training schedule. In this one, she would practice her speed and chakra enpowered strenght in the morning and she would try nature transformation and more taijutsu, while she would do even more medical ninjutsu training in the evening. Mastering her Kekkei Genkai was going to take forever too and she had to rest at the hospital for a week because of the strict training and the toll her Kekkei Genkai caused after usage. 

Her speed training consisted of Sayomi running around, carrying Chiyoko on her back, who would still be reading a book. 

Chiyoko had to admit, she started to take a liking to the young girl, who she still called a brat. She seemed eager to learn as much as she possibly could in the limited amount of time they had. And them getting into trouble with one of her enemies (Chiyoko has a lot XD) didn't really help in getting more time either. 

Sayomi even picked up her habit of holding a kunai in her sleep after all those encounters of her many enemies. 

*one and a half years later*

Sayomi had created a variation on the Chidori, using Nature manipulation. Chiyoko was proud and had stopped calling her a brat after she truly acknowledged the fact Sayomi had great potential of becoming a great kunoichi, maybe an even better one than her. She had already gotten the Strenght of a Hundred seal because she had been storing a lot of chakra on a point on her forehead during chakra control training.

They had already started to make their way back to Konoha, it taking long because of troubles on the road and the distance but they arrived half a year later.

---

Double update~! Hope you liked it ^^

Do you like Chiyoko so far?

Question: Who's the sassiest, Sayomi or Sayumi?

-x Crartistic