-Chapter 2-

TW: mentions of death

————————————

It had already been a few hours since your friends were slaughtered. 

You laid in bed, staring at the ceiling. Tear streams had stained your cheeks. You were at the point you couldn't even cry anymore.

You thought back to how utterly confused your mother was when she found you hysterically crying with blood on your clothes. The yellow rabbit had already scattered by then. You had told her what you saw, but she was hesitant to believe you. That was until, a member of staff investigated the room; they immediately fainted.

No other customer or staff went into that room for the rest of the evening, and all the customers were asked to leave. The police were instantly called. But, your mom took you home before they arrived.

You snuggled up to your blanket, thinking back of the events that took place earlier. You were absolutely traumatised, the image of your friends corpses stuck in your head.

What kind of a monster would do such a thing? Especially to young, innocent children.

Your mind kept replaying, and replaying the events of that day. And the next thing you knew, you were crying again, your tear-stained cheeks covered up by more and more tears flowing out. You cried yourself eventually to sleep.

Earlier the next morning after a horrible birthday, the cops came knocking at your front door. They had investigated the Parts and Service room where your friends were killed, only to find it completely empty. Apart from the blood covering the walls and the floor. So they know that children were definitely murdered, the bodies just weren't anywhere to be found. 

So that means someone had hidden the bodies just after the member of staff found them, and just before the police arrived. Who on earth could do that so quickly unnoticed? 

You told the police about that man in the yellow rabbit suit, but he was nowhere to be found on the crime scene either, so they couldn't actually pin down a suspect. 

Months passed. Months of sleepless nights, months of feeling totally unhappy and numb, months of therapy sessions.