Two

Nina woke up and sighed as she wished to sleep more, but looking at the time, she knew. It was still night. Walking out of the room, she went down to sit by the fire. Not knowing James was already down there. She stopped at the bottom of the stairs to see him on the couch. His head was laid back with his eyes closed, but he was moaning. "Nina." He moan softly.

"James?"

He stopped as he heard her voice. He has been doing this for a long time since he hit puberty. Nina Fairchild was the reason and he fantasize about her all the time. "Nina, baby, why are you up?"

"I couldn't sleep. What were you doing?" She asked curiously as she slowly made her way to him.

"Something I've done since puberty." He tells her, "but I'm waiting for the right time for us to actually make love."

The blonde blushed as she realized that he was fantasizing about her and what he was doing. She walked over and sat down beside him. "Have you had sex before, James?"

"No. I've been waiting for you." He confessed. "You are the only girl I want to touch."

Smiling, the blonde leaned in and kissed him. James smiled as this girl knew how to take him by surprise. He pulled her into his lap just for her to feel his hard on. She didn't stop kissing him as she just wanted to be in his arms and she admits it. She loved feeling his lips against hers. Pulling back, she smiled. "James, I'm so sorry for never agreeing to be with you till now. I really wanted to be with you, but I was afraid, but now, I'm not." She confessed. "Because you make me stronger."

"Nina, baby, I knew and I understood everything because of Reign."

"He gave Lily a chance and now I realized that they will never change. So, it was time for me to be with you. I love you."

Nina smiled as she kissed him again, but this time, she moved a little bit on him causing him to moan. The blonde knew what she did, and she actually liked the feeling and the sound he just made. If only she wasn't scared of giving in, but James. He wanted their first time to be perfect. James pulled back as he kept Nina in his arms. "I love you."
~~~
The next morning, Nina woke up to feeling arms around her and knew she fell asleep on the couch with James. "James?"

"Hmmm."

"Time to wake up." She tells him.

"But I want to hold you more...."

"James, we have all the time in the world for cuddles. For now, we have class and if we are late, Lily may hang me." She joked.

"She will not touch you...." Seeing the smile on her face, he raised up and looked at her. "Did my Nina just joke?"

"I did." She tells him. "It's been a month since we got together, James. You helped me so much and...I'm free. I'm not scared anymore."

James kissed her as he couldn't believe that the woman he loves finally is strong. All because of him. Their friends stood there on the stairs smiling along with the other Gryffindors. James started tickling Nina causing her to laugh. Reign wiped a tear away as he was so happy that his sister wasn't scared anymore. Thank you, James.