One

James had a plan, he was going to do whatever it takes to get Nina to be with him. Despite her parents. He is going to be with her as she is the only woman he has ever wanted. Seeing the blonde still asleep in her room, he walked in and sat down beside her. "Nina, darling, it's time for you to wake up."

"James, let me sleep. I don't get much at home."

Hearing that, broke his heart. "Nina, you can sleep on me if that helps." He says. "I don't want the smartest Gryffindor to slack. You have so much ahead of you. One day, you will agree to marry me, but despite your parents, I want you as mine. I want you to see that someone can love you more than ever, minus your brother."

The blonde looked at him. "James..."

"Please, give me a chance."

Sighing, Nina nodded in agreement. It was time to finally stop fighting and give the man a chance. James smiled as he kissed her. Pulling back, the blonde smiled at him. "Do me a favor?" She asked.

"Anything."

"Get out so I can get changed."

James kissed her one last time before running out of the room. Nina knew as soon as she goes home, she will be dead, but she knows before they try to kill her, her brother will take her to James before they can do anything to her. Looking at herself in the mirror, Nina was ready to start her day as James Potter's girlfriend.
~~~
Lily saw the blonde walking and as usual, James had his arm around her. Yet, Nina never shrugged it off. Remus walked over to her. "James and Nina are finally dating after six years of her fighting him."

"Nah uh! Nina!" She called out as the blonde was turned away from Lily.

Reign ran out as he heard her. "What's wrong?"

"James and Nina are dating." She tells him. "Yet, James won't let me speak..." she realized why. "Oh god." She ran into the dining room and hugged her blonde friend. "I am so sorry. I didn't mean to make you afraid."

Nina smiled. "It's okay. James felt my tension and shielded me." She tells her. "Yes, it's true, I finally gave in and James promised to keep me safe from anyone who brings me harm." Looking at James who stared at her with so much love. Causing Sirius and Lydia to shake their heads at their friend. "So, I'm tired of fighting with my feelings knowing that nothing will change."

Lily smiled as Reign smiled. "At least everything will be fine." He tells them. "We are on vacation till Christmas. Then we have to deal with them."

The blonde leaned against James as she really didn't want to go back home. Kissing her head, James made a promise to her. "If they do anything to you, don't stay there. Come to me." He tells him. "I will make sure you are safe and far away from them."

"Promise."

"Hey, you have us too." Sirius tells her.

Peter nodded.

Lydia smiled. "Nina, we know what goes on at home and we will make sure you are safe. You have our word. Same goes for Reign."

The Fairchild siblings smiled. Nina kept her head on James shoulder. She knew eventually she will be heading to class, but for now, they were going to enjoy their time together. Putting his hand on Nina's thigh, James continued to talk to his friends as Nina talked to her friends. Reign hopes nothing happens to them. Because it won't end well for his parents.

"Are we going to make this more memorable?" Mary asked. "I'm hoping that we go to Hogsmeade this year."

Nina looked at James. "Will your mom sign for me?"

"Yeah. Give me the paper and I'll send it to her." He tells her. "Oh...I need to tell her I finally got you as mine."

The blonde watched him run off. She looked at his friends causing them to laugh. "James told Mrs. E about you." Lydia tells her. "She will be wanting to meet you knowing that you finally agreed to be with James."

Nina blushed as she never thought that he was that in love with her, but the way he spoke, she knew. He loved her since first year and it keeps getting stronger by the minute. Something she shouldn't have fought with herself over knowing someone truly loved her besides her brother and James was that one along with her friends.