Three

Within two months, Nina and James were around each other more. She was comfortable with everyone around her and she's not once worried about home time, but as they months go by, Christmas would be here and she knew that eventually her and Reign will go home to those monsters. Reign walked over to his sister and hugged her. "If something happens, we run away far away from them." He tells her. "We will not deal with them anymore."

"I know." She tells him. "We will find a way out of there, but for now, Christmas is just two months away. Let's enjoy being here and being with the ones we love. You have Lily and I have James. They saved us."

"James saved you more than Lily saving me." He tells her. "You are not the Nina everyone knew, you are new and fresh and everyone likes that. Especially James."

Looking to see him watching her and her brother, she smiled. "He saved me."
~~~
Later on, in the library, Nina was looking for a book that may help her with an assignment. James found her alone causing him to look both ways and walked up behind her. "Hello, my beautiful Nina." She looked over her shoulder and smiled.

"Hi." She says as she turned to look at him. "What brings you by?"

"You." He says leaning towards her as her back hit the shelf.

"James, we are in the library." She tells him. "We can get into trouble...."

"Shh...they won't know unless you scream." He whispered. "Besides, no one isn't over here and no one didn't see me."

The blonde smiled as she kissed him. James pulled back as he grabbed her hands and placed them over her head. As he kissed her, Nina thought she was going crazy as the room seemed to spin and James was the only one the she could see. Closing her eyes, she wrapped one leg around his waist as his hand held it in place. They both moaned against each other's lips till they heard Lily and Reign looking for them.

Breaking apart, James fixed her skirt and top as she fixed his uniform and hair. Kissing her one last time, James grabbed the book she probably needed. "Is this the book?"

Looking at it, the blonde nodded as that was exactly what she was looking for. "Yes." She tells him. "Thank you, James."

"Hey, anytime. And..." he handed her a letter. "Mother would like to meet you." He tells her. "She wrote this to you, but I didn't read it. Swear to it."

Nina took the letter and looked back at James. "James, this is my permission slip for the trip." She tells him as she saw the letter.

Dear Nina,
James has talked about you since 1st year. I hope to actually meet the girl who has stolen my son's heart. I heard good things, but I hate that you have a horrible home to go to, but if it happens again, come here. To where we can keep you safe. I signed you papers because I know James would find a way to get you on that trip. Trust me. I know my son. James always has a trick up his sleeve. So, I will see you soon at the Christmas party.

Till then,
Mrs. E

"You..."

"I love you, Nina."

Nina smiled. "I love you too." She looked at the book. "Want to help me?"

"Let's go."

Next chapter will be on Sirius and Lydia.