(1) TURGUT

I have been standing at my usual spot for the past 10 minutes glaring at a holographic purple bike like it would tell me who parked at my spot. After much glaring I started my bike and went straight to our club spot, even though I was strongly against it, anyone bringing their bikes there as it would disturb the others but not today. There are only two things that I don't tolerate anybody trying to take what's mine and when some try to invade my space. 

(tires screeching) while getting off the bike and taking the helmet off! 

I am only going to ask, who parked at my spot?

NOA : I have my spot 

Aslan: I won't lie that I had my eyes on that spot for long but I gave up on it.

 Turgut: Who ? ( while tapping his feet on the ground )

one of the members standing: it isn't any of us.

Turgut: through gritted teeth ) Then who the hell parked there?

The large metal door creaks open 

YOoo man!  your new girl is amazing but what happened to black is the only colour which suits my personality.

Turgut : shut up !!!! ( looking straight into his eyes ) 

Aslan: bro that's why he is looking like he would  kill someone today . 

Noa while hugging  him : yooo  broo when did you came  back ?

Emir while hugging Noa and Aslan last night .

Noa : why  didn't you told us , i could have came 

Turgut while while putting his hands on sides : i asked a question ? 

Emir : So what happened ? beast to beasty !! 

Noa and Aslan shush him by making a throat-slash gesture

Turgut : thats who we are trying to find !

Emir :  i want to meet that person  who took the the  courage to park at your spot . 

 Aslan just leave your bike here for now we are already late for the class .

( I look at my watch ) shit , in all my three years of university for the first time i am late and some body took my spot , hell of a day ! 

Emir : Iiiiiii wont be joining you guys today i have to be somewhere . 

Noa : can i come with you , Not in the mood  for class . 

Aslan : lets go Turgut  leave them . 

everyone  already out of the door  

I put my helmet on the bike ; while moving my hand on the bike ; sorry love you have to stay here for some time but i will soon find who tried to take spot . ( i exit the club place ) 

as soon as the classes end the first thing i do is go to my usual  bike spot in the  parking  and before i can know who parked there , bike is gone . 

angrily tapping the ground  I walk towards my bike 

( while getting on the bike ) I will find who it was , if not today , then tomorrow

NEXT DAY  

 I got up early today as i need to park at my spot today but as soon as i come close to the gate , a  damning shine blind my view 

 WHO the fuck is trying to mess with me , yesterday i let it go but no today 

i park my bike far from it but not in the view , today i will find  who it is  ! 

 I have been siting here at the path for past 2 hours but no one came close to that bike . 

( phone starts to ring )

 yes !

Aslan : bro where are you  are ? are you not coming to the class 

Turgut : na broo 

Emir  from the back : seriously  i don't believe it 

Turgut :  believe it or not  ( i press the end button ) 

my  phone rings again this time its Noa 

Turgut : what ? ( angrily )  

Noa : you alright , what happened , who are we fighting ,

Turgut : no oneee

Noa : where are you ?? 

 Turgut : in the parking staring at the bike 

Noa : look I  know  you are obsessed with your bike but staring at the bike are you flirting with it.  Didn't knew this was your kink .

Turgut : its holographic purple 

Noa : are you with a girl ?  how is she ?  she good ? hot ? sexy ? can i have her ? 

Turgut : noo i am not with a girl and  i am busy bye  . 

why cant these guys let me have some peace . 

i have had enough , i get up with my phone and walk towards it .

click , click ,click .......

 while touching  the PURPLE  bike , (talking to it ) 

 Not a single scratch , no dust nothing neat and clean , everything aside , whoever  it is , have kept you with love and care .I  would have let you stay here but you see there ( while pointing at my bike) , Her name is beast , and she don't like when someone takes her place .

Calling on the phone 

picks up the call : come to the parking , bring Aslan and Emir too and end the call .

Now you will come to me yourself .