(3)TURGUT

Aslan: i still can't believe this was your idea to steal someone, 's bike 

Noa: ( while patting on its seat )  I have to say it is a beauty.

Turgut: no one messes with what's mine. and that place was mine, where this was parked.

Aslan: so now What?

Turgut: now what, we wait 

Noa: Okay, so are we, keeping it or 

Turgut: returning it.

Aslan : (holding his camera ) Move guys, it's not you find this kind of beauty, every day.

Rolling my eyes I sit at the black sofa, in the middle of the space.  There are four big sofas in the middle of this huge place. We bought this place 6 years ago. and have personalized it according to our preferences, i won't lie, most of the work was done by Emir," our Artist BOY". Now that purple bike is in the middle of the room, with Aslan taking pictures of it. Noa on the phone, and Emir, God knows where he is. I look at the bike and say ( in my mind) whoever is your owner will be here soon. I don't know what is wrong with me these days, I have been talking to myself too much these days. I stand up and start to walk towards the bike, I don't know I wanted to touch it and check, but my BAD, Aslan tripped and my leather glove spike scratched its right front. i forgot to take it off after we came here.

Turgut: shit 

Aslan: oops my bad.

Turgut: fuck off! Aslan no more pictures 

Noa: What happened?

Aslan: Beast scratched her!

Noa threw his phone on the sofa and  came between both of us and sat on the floor.

Noa : ( while touching the scratched part) Too bad, I was starting to like you girl, but I guess this beast wants to keep you away from me. 

Noa purses his lips, I hold him by the shoulder and 

Turgut: move let me see

Aslan: Thank God, I clicked some cool pictures before you scratched it 

Then he goes to his computer. Me and Noa sit on the sofa while looking at it 

Emir came afterwards and somehow agreed us to visit some cafe which opened recently. I wanted to stay here but there was no in front of Emir who could somehow agree anyone to anything.

Next day 

It is the weekend today so, it means a group ride tonight. I got a message from Aslan,

( Message; bro check out the pics I posted of the beauty like you wanted.

He likes to boast of his photography skills. ( I roll my eyes )and open his insta page, after checking 

Turgut: cool.

Aslan: I know ( with a wink emoji )

I lock my phone and get out of the room.

I got on my bike and went straight to our usual place. 

 when I reached there, Emir was reading something, probably a new romance book, whereas Noa was on his phone smiling, looks like he found a new one again. Aslan is in front of his computer, pulling his hair, rubbing his palms on his face, scratching his thighs and yapping to himself. He does this most of the time,  we like to ignore him.

Aslan: who the fuck did this is not getting away with this.

I move my eyebrows up in Emir's direction, in a gesture asking about Aslan ( while running my hand slowly on the purple bike ) 

Emir: somebody hacked his account.

Noa: and he hasn't been shut for the past 2 hours. 

Aslan has many accounts, he likes to keep himself busy, so I ask 

Turgut: which one?

Every single one of them. even the bank accounts ( Aslan shouts from his place). 

Emir: what? ouch! now this is getting interesting. ( he throws his book on the table and goes to stand behind  Aslan ) . I also move towards him. I wonder where is Noa, 's mind these days, otherwise, he is more interested in this kind of thing.

Aslan: I don't understand, who the fuck is messing with me.

suddenly he does a loud clap, only then does Noa look up from his phone and move towards us.

Aslan:  Found you!

Emir: what?

Aslan: not only my accounts are hacked but the pictures are also deleted from them.

Turgut : which ones ?

 Aslan moves and turns his chair  towards us 

Aslan: your purple bike ones ( he spews out ) 

Emir: calm down bro, here let me help you to revive 

 I look at the holographic purple bike, it was flawless, before without a single scratch, and absolutely beautiful. At first, I felt terrible, but as I looked at it,  the scratch somehow made it look even better. It adds a bit of character, making it seem more powerful and fierce. Before, it was stunning, but now, with that scratch, it looked like a true beast. If it were placed in the middle of a huge room, it would be an incredible decoration, even more captivating with its new, imperfect beauty.

Aslan: Turgut, you might wanna look at this.

A new post was written 

"You have made a mistake by taking her "

I smile while looking at it, hmm let us see what mistake I made, (obviously according to the post because I don't make mistakes ).