3 - FAKE BOYFRIEND

NOVA MAEVE MALFOY

I woke up with a pounding headache that left me nauseous, also not remembering what happened last night.

Trying to look around with a low vision, I could at least tell that this was definitely not my dorm.

Oh God.

I had done it again.

Slapping my hands to my face and harshly running them down my cheeks, I grunted. Almost immediately, my hands went down to my body. Okay, I had a shirt on. Wasn't mine, but still better than waking up naked.

I tried to sit up, but my headache brought me back down. I loudly sighed.

" Drink this " A hoarse voice spoke.

With all the strength left in my neck, I turned my head around to meet a pair of abs, not even noticing the head attached to it.

" Nice abs " I weakly spoke, making myself chuckle.

The pair of abs sat down and that's when I realized who I was talking to.

Merlin, why did you do this to me. Actually, Nova why did you do this to yourself.

" Oh my god " I almost yelled, my hands immediately covering my face.

The thick Italian accent of the brunette boy sent chills down my spine " Cara mia, don't be embarrassed, I'm well aware of my insanely good physique. Reactions like this are why I work out so much " He chuckled deeply. " Now, drink this before you throw up on my bed "

My eyes widened in fear, my voice cracking " Did you fucking get me pregnant Theodore "

Theodore had a shocked look on his face, which reassured me more than anything " Then you go on and tell me that I am the one with a sex problem "

Lightly smiling at his comment, my eyes barely opened " Well, you do have one. Anyways, if you woke up under circumstances like this one, wouldn't you expect the same thing? "

Looking down at his feet as he chuckled " You got a point there, but no. I did not get you pregnant, remember our bet? "

I nodded at his answer.

" Although, I don't think you actually remembered about our bet last night. "

Half asleep, I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion " What? "

" Well, the reason you're in my bed today is because you called me last night, probably because you were drunk, telling me you were about to have the best sex ever and that I had to come see for myself. " His tone, very serious

I chuckled " Sounds like me "

He kept the same serious face on, but now, almost looking mad " What's less funny about this, though, is that when I came to pick you up, Adrian was trying to undress you "

I immediately stopped biting my nail and my whole face dropped as my eyes widened, looking up to him.

Trying to keep my composure, I looked up to the ceiling as he raised his eyebrows at me. " He gave me LSD, Theodore. He knows it makes me dizzy and makes me do things I wouldn't rationally do "