Chapter 2 thoughts

Andrew was heading to the school gate, the thoughts of all the times he's been tormented by them just kept replaying in his mind over and over, he then stopped as his eyes widened lightly as he remembered that he had to meet Ethan, Lola and mark in the gym. He quickly turned around as he quickly ran towards the gym. As he finally got to the door, he leaned his hand on it panting slightly as he had a skeptical feeling about this, unsure if he should trust them despite everything they've done. He decided to open the door as he walked into the empty gym, spotting nobody as he was worried he came late, but that's when..

Ethan:oh hey Andrew!..we really weren't expecting you to meet us here haha.

Andrew flinched hearing the sudden voice of Ethan as he looked behind him to his right, they were in one of the storage rooms, a slight wave of relief crossed him glad that he wasn't late, but the uneasiness still lingering in his thoughts as he tried to act calm as he took a deep breath in.

Andrew:uh... I-..y.. 

it's pathetic, you can't even say a simple sentence, is that really the best you can do?  They should have finished you right there and then when they had the chance. You just love being walked over by everyone and letting them treat you like absolute shit while you just keep shut? That's pathetic, YOURE pathetic. 

Andrew felt a pang of anxiousness as he stuttered through his words, not even being able to say something without messing up, he was embarrassed, anxious and scared, he was trembling slightly as he looked down wanting to just run away and disappear forever and hopes of nobody finding him because nobody cares, no one cares, no one cares no one cares no one cares no one cares no one cares no one cares no one cares no one cares

Mark:err.. hey, are you even listening!? Mark said glaring at Andrew with a mocking and insulting tone as he put a hand on his waist as he walked slightly towards him clearly annoyed

Andrew snapped out of it as he turned up to look at mark back with a slightly shocked expression as he was still trembling, unable to say anything as he just nodded hoping he'd let him off and continue what they were saying.

Mark:weirdo... he whispered under his breath to avoid Andrew overhearing it as he backed away 

Ethan:pfft..- Ethan chucked slightly before nervously turning to Andrew A-anyways... as I was saying. Look Andrew, we're sorry, and it's genuine.. we know that it's so sudden, why would we just apologize out of nowhere? Well.. we've understood that everything we did was wrong, EVEN though one of us Ethan glared at mark doesn't SEEM to be sorry.. and- I- pfft..- Ethan suddenly stopped as he burst into laughter and so did Lola, he wiped a tear away as he calmed down and looked back at Andrew smiling I cant- did you really think we were gonna apologize and be all buddy-buddy with someone like you? AS if. The only reason we made you meet us back here was so that we have revenge or just try something new i guess  since you avoided us for almost the rest of the day.

Andrew felt like this was all just a nightmare as he couldn't do anything but stand there trembling while being laughed at and humiliated, he was on the verge of tears as he tried his best not to blink, he wanted to talk back, he wanted to say something. At least defend himself, but. He wouldn't be able to take all the offensive things they would say back to him. Every single insult they say to him feels like, as if it stays there forever tormenting him and telling him about how much of a pussy he was not being able to defend himself and just letting them laugh at him right in his face but.. before he could think of something to get away from the situation.

Andrew:wha- before Andrew could even say a word, a bucket of cold water splashed onto him soaking him completely as he trembled because of the cold, he didn't wanna seem so bothered by the cold but he couldn't stop shaking either.