Chapter One: The Beautiful Flower; The Liar & The Warrior Bodyguard

[The Day Before The Petrification]

The eighteen girl pushes her brown hair over her shoulder. She wore her school uniform as she'd just gotten finished with class. She headed to a nearby florist. She was drinking a Boba as she scrolled through her phone. She lets go of her straw. She gasps and smiles.

	"He's doing another performance tomorrow

"He's doing another performance tomorrow." She whispers to herself. She looked up from her phone when she saw the news broadcast on the World Famous Singer Lillian singing.

"I'm heading on ahead to the hospital." A voice calls out and the girl looks over at her older twin brother. Eighteen years old and already six foot five.

"Kay. I'm going to stop to get her some flowers." She tells him and he nods at her. The two pass a younger boy who one day, they'd call a friend. She watches him walk by out of the corner of her eye. She and her brother separate and go two different directions. She steps into her favorite florist shop.

A few months ago, while accompanying her brother - Shishio Tsukasa - the strongest high school primate to a game show, she encountered Asagiri Gen. A magician who was only a year older than them. To say she was smitten at first sight, was putting it mildly. She was beyond in love. But she wasn't sure her brother would approve so she had to keep her love for him secret. It's not like she'd be the type of girl who he'd be interested in, but a girl could dream.

"Oh, Kimi." The elderly florist woman says with a smile.

"Hiiiii, I'm back again." Kimi exclaims. Her name was Shishio Kimi, eighteen years old. Compared to her six foot five brother, Kimi was a little on the short side. She stood at five foot one. Many people assumed that she was actually fifteen or sixteen, but she was just short. Oftentimes, one twin can be born a little more frail than the other. Honestly, due to his lifestyle, that's how he's gotten so tall.

"The usual?" The florist asks.

"Yes, please. Oh, and could you also send a bouquet of Chrysanthemum, Scabiosa, and Roses?" Kimi asks.

"Oh? Have you finally found your soulmate who you want to get the attention of?" The florist asks and Kimi's cheeks darken. She looks away.

"I don't know if he's my soulmate... But there is someone whose attention I wish I could capture." Kimi explains.

'If it weren't for my big brother being absolutely TERRIFYING.' Kimi's thoughts say. Kimi and her brother had opposite personalities. Kimi was beautiful, academically gifted, a beautiful dancer in traditional japanese dancing while Tsukasa was an athlete and did MMA fights to earn money to take care of their little sister. In a way, he took care of her, but she hated burdening him.

"Consider it done." the florist exclaims, "Ah, young love!" Kimi giggles and takes her flowers for her sister and then writes a card for the address of where Gen would be the next day to get the flowers delivered.