Chapter Four: The Trio's Return - With News!

A quick song begins before the tempo changes just a little. Kimi, Kohaku, Ruri, Cinder, Cora, Sukai and Sumira are shown in a circle holding hands together as they stared up at the night sky. Everyone looks up as their names are called and they ran off in different directions "Is it not okay to hide in the shadows?" Gen is shown with a devious smile on his face with his playing cards spinning around behind him. The view spins around and Chrome is shown grinning as he held up his fist, punching the air. "Even a flower like a bud is fine, right?" Light flashes and Kimi is shown to be dancing as all the flowers she's sent to Gen flash behind her. Light flashes and Cinder is shown smiling as her angry form flashes over her like a ghost. "It's okay not to secretly protect it?" Light flashes and Asahi is shown holding his spear as he looks to be glaring. Light Flashes and Xeno and Stanley are shown back to back as Stanley cocks his gun while smoking a cigarette. "Bloom splendidly without being hindered by anyone!" Kohaku is shown holding her own weapons in front of her as her own eyes are narrowed. Light Flashes and Sumira is shown stuffing curry in Sai's mouth before she rolls her eyes. "Don't get caught up in the sweet or bitter..." Kimi is shown standing behind Tsukasa as he spoke to her while breaking a statue. "That judgment is unreliable!" Kimi's eyes are shown as she looks down with tears in her eyes. "Don't worry, don't turn your back on it..." Cinder is shown standing before Chrome before the light flashes and Flint is shown standing beside Ruri in Japan with a grin on his face and his spear hanging on his shoulders. "It can't turn into love, it's not unnecessarily adorned..." Kimi and Gen are shown with a lavender light around them. The light covers them and the light turns into a beautiful orange color as Chrome and Cinder are shown smiling. The light glare covers the screen, turning into a green Sukai is shown with her two daggers in front of her before Moz is shown running out from behind her with his spear raised and it's like they are froze with a green light pulsating around them. "Beautifully arranged vases and perfumes are unnecessary!" Light flashes and Kohaku and Asahi are shown back to back as they smile at each other over their shoulders, a yellow light surrounding them before the light flickers across the screen becoming a pink color and Sai is shown programming and Sumira hugs him from behind. "That figure is beautiful!" Cora is shown standing between Xeno and Stanley as she touches Stanley's chest and Xeno's shoulder. "Become a flower and look it! Laugh at Noon!" The girls are shown standing together once more as flowers rain over them and Kimi winks as she stood out in front. Their guys stood behind them. "I can't take my eyes off your face, it's thrilling!" Gen is shown reaching up as he caresses Kimi's face from behind. "Taste it, your poison is my medicine, I'll envelope you, so smile!" The Kingdom of Science people are shown using all sorts of science objects before the music changes. Light flashes and the title appears as everyone turns into black silhouettes with only Kimi and Kohaku in color with Gen and Asahi.

[A Few Weeks Later]

Asahi, Gen and Kimi arrive back at the Science hut and Kimi looks around. It was strangely quiet.

"Huh? Where is everyone?" Kimi asks.

"I imagine they're in the village." Gen responds.

"I thought Senku couldn't go into the village?" Kimi asks.

"Unless he joining the bout, I don't think they have a rule against outsider joining. If they did, the beautiful blond goddess would've mentioned it." Asahi adds.

"Oh, that means we didn't make it back in time for you to join. I know you had a bone to pick with that Magma guy for hurting Gen. Shall we head over then?" Kimi asks. Gen nods and the three head to the village. They head over the first bridge to the housing area. Kimi hears the sound of something and they head past the huts to the second bridge. Gen spotted nearly all of the village on the last island.

"Oh, my. Things are looking especially 'bad,' aren't they?" Gen asks.

"Is that Chrome fighting?" Kimi asks, "Chrome can fight?"