Letter #2

My Dearest Wife,

As I pen these words to you, my heart is heavy with worry and grief for our village and our people.

The land that once flourished with bounty and abundance now lies barren and desolate, ravaged by famine and poverty.

Crops have withered in the fields, livestock have perished, and the once bustling markets are now eerily silent. The shadow of hunger looms large over us, like a dark cloud over our once vibrant community.

The people of our village are suffering, my love.

Families go to bed with empty stomachs, children cry out in hunger, and desperation fills the air.

The elderly and the sick are especially vulnerable, and it pains me to see them weakened by a lack of nourishment and care.

Each passing day brings more hardship and struggles, and the future looks bleak and uncertain.

I fear for our own well-being, my dearest wife.

The meager provisions we have stored will soon run out, and I worry about how we will survive in these trying times. I pray for a miracle, for a sign of hope and relief to come to our aid.

Despite the challenges we face, I am determined to hold onto hope and to remain strong for you and for our loved ones.

I will do everything in my power to provide for our family and to weather this storm together.

Please know that you are always in my thoughts and in my prayers. I long for the day when we can be reunited and find solace in each other's arms once again.

Until then, my love, stay strong and resilient, and know that we will overcome this adversity together.

Yours in love and hardship,

Sir. Diego II